13; Daddy Cares?

4 Months (14-17 weeks)

| Aurora |

"We're going to have to paint this wall another color, because this bright äss pink shït has got to go." Justin huffed, looking back at the wall.

We were in the process of moving him in the house, but I don't think he likes the color of Jessica's old room too much.

"Uh you can't paint the wall yourself, Bieber. The fück I look like painting you're walls for you, I am not your maid." Nina sassed before she walked out.

"I can just hire someone to paint it." Justin mumbled. I shook my head walking over to him, "ignore her, she's just rude." Which she was, no doubt about that. Nina doesn't really know how to be nice expect when she's just with me.

"I thought you said she said I could move in?" He asked. "She did," I replied looking at the different shades of paint he had laid across the floor. "Than why is she acting like that?" He looked at me concerned. I shrugged not thinking twice about it, "that's just how she is."

"You know we could still move into my house, I'll even go buy an apartment or another house for us if that's what you want." He said to me. "Justin you've got to be kidding, there's no way in hell i'm ever letting you do that."

"Aurora, if buying another house that way my child has some where to live so be it." He said sternly, "which means if Nina does whatever the hell that was again, I'm leaving and you are coming with me."

"Just—"

"I don't want to be somewhere I'm not wanted." He cut me off causing me to sigh, "of course you're wanted here Justin don't be ridiculous." He squinted at me, with this confused look on his face, "really? are you sure about that?"

I nodded, positively, "My best friend wants nothing more than for me to be happy, so if that means you living here than yes I'm sure." He's cockiness began to show as he grinned hard, "and you're happy with me here?" He asked although he already should know the answer.

"You know I'm happy with you here, the last thing I want is our peanut to grow up with parents who hate each other."

"Which that will never happen so you have nothing to worry about." He reassured me.

God, I hope not.

I all of sudden started to get dizzy as I grabbed my stomach with one hand and my head with the other, stepping back.

"What's wrong?" Justin beamed close to me, grabbing me in his arms fast. "I need to sit down." I barely spoke out. Justin carefully walked me over to now what we call his bed.

"Are you okay?" He kept asking me a bunch of different questions, "that's it I'm calling the doctor." He stood up.

"Justin calm down and just go get me a glass of water, I'm fine." He nodded before rushing downstairs getting a water body and ran back up to me.

"I'm good." I gulped, setting the water bottle beside me. "Are you sure? It's never to late to go to the doctor?" He sat next to me rubbing my bump. I giggled, "I am fine, will you relax."

"Daddy's going to be the death of me peanut, I swear." I whispered down to my belly. Justin leaned over and kissed my bump, "Daddy just cares about you a lot."

________________________

If I do short updates I update a lot more, and I'm getting like a baby momma withdrawals and I feel like updating this story a lot more so expect another update later tonight.

GOAL; 25+ votes & 15+ comments.

Sorry for any errors.

xo, Emmy.