11; I hate her..

3 Months (9-12 weeks)

| Aurora |

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Aurora Marie!" My mother rolled her r's hard and loud, I shook my head in total disbelief.

"Aurora honey, when were you going to tell us?" My dad asked, curiously. I shook my head, furiously rubbing my hands through my hair, "papi I was going to tell you guys, right now!"

"Sure you were." Jessica added in. I rolled my eyes, "um excuse me puta, but why are you still here?" I spat. My father nodded, "maybe it's time you do leave, thank you for telling us honey. But we'd like to talk to our daughter in privacy." She had an attitude as she got up, I nodded, "I hope the door hits you on the way out, ugly äss tramp."

"Mija! Watch your tone!" My mother spat, I rolled my eyes, "I can't believe you guys!" I sat down on the couch, "why would you guys even talk to her?"

"She came over saying she had important news regarding you! We had no idea you guys weren't friends anymore." My mom let out, I loudly clapped my hands, "well I guess we don't have anything to talk about."

"I'm pregnant with Justin Bieber's baby!" I got up fast, rather dizzy actually. Holding my little bump, "I'm leaving."

My dad got up trying to stop me, "Mija, please— wait, your mother and I didn't mean it."

"No! Diego, let her go. I don't have anything to say to her." My mother fought back, I rolled my eyes as I walked out the front door.

*************************************

"Baby Momma!— what's wrong?" Justin opened his front door, immediately embracing me in a hug after seeing me with tears falling down my cheeks.

"I hate her." I let out, "I hate her so much." Justin rubbed his fingers through my hair as I laid my head on his chest, "who?"

"Jessica! She went to my parents!" I sniffled, "and now they prolly think there daughter is some little whore."

Justin softly chuckled, "your not a whore, Ro." I rolled my eyes, "how can you say that? I had a boyfriend but cheated on him with you, and I also just so happened to get pregnant. I legit have whore written across my forehead."

Justin let go and looked me in the eyes, "Aurora, you might be a lot of things. But a whore is not one of them, so what you cheated? Everyone cheats." He shrugged, "you're the mother of my child, you're an amazing woman."

Aurora, you better give that man a damn reward.

"How many times have you rehearsed that?" I giggled, he laughed, "eeh maybe a couple times."

I playfully hit his shoulder and walked into his house, "I'm hungry, order pizza."

"Dämn, sure no problem." He laughed, sarcastically, "of course because I want pizza too."

"Hey! I'm carrying your baby. And your baby wants pizza!" I groaned taking my sweatshirt off, leaving me in my pink tank top. His face lit up, walking over to me and bending down to my belly.

"Hey peanut," he whispered, "you want pizza?" I giggled, "yes we do, now let's go." I snapped my fingers, "chop chop."

He chuckled, "alright, baby momma, pizza coming up."

________________________

Another update, I lowkey love to update this story.

Jessica isn't gone just yet..... She'll be back ;)

Sorry for any errors.
Goal; 45+ votes & 25+ comments.