16; I'm Sorry.

5 Months (17-20 Weeks)

| Aurora |

"Call him now, don't be a dumbass."

I laid on my side with the covers over my head as Nina sat next to me. It's been 4 days and according to Twitter and Instagram Justin has been living the life. I regret everything I said to him, I just wasn't feeling myself. This pregnancy shit makes your feel one way and than act another.

Our baby needs their father in there life, but now he's gone. You'd think he'd shoot me a text asking how I am or at least how the baby is but I've gotten nothing.

"I'm not going to call him, he obviously doesn't want to be bothered," I mumbled. "Ro, you basically left him with the no good explanation why. Could you blame him?" I groaned, throwing the blanket off my face, "I didn't mean it! I say things I don't mean all the damn time!"

"So then call him and tell him that. Stop being so stubborn."

I rolled my eyes knowing she was right. I just couldn't bring myself to it, I felt so stupid.

"What about text him?" I suggested. She shrugged her shoulders, "I think calling him is better, but whatever you want Aurora this is your baby daddy drama not mine."

I hated this whole situation, why did I have to go and be so dumb the other day? I always seem to ruin everything.
"I love you and I know you got this chubs," she winked being leaving my room.

Text Message to Justin:
Can you please come over? We need to talk

Text Message from Justin:
I'm busy

Text Message to Justin:
Oh okay..

I sat my phone down on the nightstand next to me. While covering myself up with the blanket, I just wanted to sleep.

I honestly still have no idea what on earth I was thinking.

***

"Ro, wake up." I felt someone shake my leg gently, "Wake up chubs, you hungry?" I heard Nina's voice. I gently rubbed my eyes before sitting up, "Starving."

"Here, I ordered pizza." She than passed me a plate with a glass of Pepsi, "I swear you love this." She giggled shaking her head, "I have no idea what you're taking about."

"You love that I'm a fat äss!" I exclaimed. She just widened her eyes and shook her hand cracking up, "Oh will you calm down, you have a reason to be fat. I'm just eating with you because I want to." 

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Whatever meanie." She made a kissy face at me before I looked her right in the eyes while taking a bite of my pizza which of course only lead to us both cracking up. "What time is it?" I randomly asked, "almost 8, why?"

I grabbed my phone off the night stand hoping to see at least one text from Justin, but nothing. "What's wrong?" Nina asked. I shook my head setting my plate down, "Nothing I just texted Justin earlier asking if he could come over so we could talk and he told me he was busy."

She gave me a blank expression, "what do you think he's doing?" She asked and I just stared at her, "What do you think?" I sarcastically spat.