8; "Justin!"

2 Months (5-8 weeks)

|Aurora|

"You need to get your shït out of my house." Nina spat. But Jessica just stayed still, "now," Nina yelled. 

She rolled her eyes, "fine, don't wanna be with you bïtches anyway." Nina chuckled, "good hoe, i've been dying to get you out! But Aurora wouldn't let me."

"Fück you."

"Bitch you really don't want to test my patience now." Nina yelled, "now like I said get your shit, and out." She shrugged, running upstairs. I sat on the couch and rolled my eyes to the sound of her horrible screaming, "you okay momma?" Nina asked me as she sat down on the couch, next to me. I nodded, "I guess."

"Trust me Ro, I won't let that devil hurt you or my god baby." She smiled, "they don't call me crazy for nothing." I giggled, "well thanks boo, nice to know I have someone." She nodded, "anytime." We then beard the front slam, I'm assuming because Jessica finally got the hell out. I shook my head sighing as I than got up and started to walk up the stairs, "Hey Ro." She called out, I turned around, waiting for her response.

"You have Justin too."

I nodded my head smiling before I turned back and headed to my room to rest.

*************************************

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
how's my baby

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
Just a little wild up, had a crazy night

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
Wild up?? What happen?

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
Long story short, Nina kicked Jessica out

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
😂😂 why?

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
Well... You, she found out your my baby daddy

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
Really??? Are you okay??

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
Yeah I'm fine.

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
Aurora.... What did she say to you?

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
Just your basic pregnant insults, hippo, whale, slut

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
Are you okay? /:

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
I've had better days

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
Do you actually think you can come over, right now? Scooter wants to talk to us.

Text Message from Baby Daddy:
He's freaking out ever since I posted that photo on instagram

Text Message to Baby Daddy:
I guess so, gimme like 30 mins

"Nina!" I yelled grabbing my keys, "I'll be back later." I said. "Wait, where are you going?" She asked. "Justin's."

"Don't let that wierdo touch my god baby." She pointed at my belly, she's so protective yet I'm only two months? Lord please pray for this child, and let's just hope that nothing bad ever happens because they really do have a crazy Aunt Nina.