Strict-leo(vixx)

Leo, your basketball couch. He've been teaching you for two months. But he is an idol so he always train you in the night. 

"Sunbaenim oedini?" You ask yourself. He never late to come. You look at your watch and its 11 pm. You guys usually start at 10 pm. 
You call him

"Yeobsaeyo? Who there?" A different voice came out. And you recognize the voice
"N sunbaenim?" You say.
"Aahh, y/n ssi. Waeyo?" N ask
"Do you know where is leo sunbaenim? I've wait for an hour" 
"Ahh, just now, he had some photoshoot. And he left his phone. Y/n ssi, i think you should go home. Its late. I'll tell Leo later on" he says. But he sounds worry.
You want to agree but you see Leo walking towards you.
"Oh,  leo sunbaenim is here. Thank you, N sunbaenim"
"Y/n wait .." and you off the call before he finish his sentence.

"Anyeong sunbaenim" you greet Leo. He didnt reply. He take the ball and start to play with his own.

You feel weird. "N sunbae told me that you had photoshoot, so we can stop if you feel tired" you say to him
But he keep playing the ball.

"Lets start our training" he say. You nod. He start with fitness practice. Then he ask you to shoot the ball. And you've been doing for one and half hour.

"Can we stop?" You beg. He glare at you. You can feel that there are something weird about him. He is a kind person. But he's so much different now. 

"Keep.training.y/n" his voice change. You gasp. You still didnt move. He walk slowly to you. He let out something from his jacket. Its a gun. You freeze. 

He point the gun at your left leg and say "keep on training y/n" before he pull the trigger and you fall down. You bleed. You stand up and start training back but your leg give up. You fall down. Then he shoot your right leg. 
"Keep on training" 
One by one your parts of body have been shoot. You fall down. You cant feel anything. He walk to you and pull the last trigger. And you give your last breath.