I need u - Jimin(Bts)

Hye guys! I know theres a lot of Jimin stans so here it is. BUT im not making you guys to hate Jimin. Actually the one that you guys will hate is me for writing this story.
Anyway enjoy your reading.
This is kinda long one so please apologize me
T.T

------------------------

"Shit y/n. Tell me this is not true" Jimin beg. You shook your head.

"This is true, Jimin. Im tired of this. I guess our relationship end here." You turn away. Jimin grab your arm. He kneel down, crying.

"Tell me this is fucking prank y/n. I love you. Im sorry --" He say. You chuckle.
"You cheated Jimin. And its not the first time. You say you'll change but I dont see any effort. Im tired seeing you flirting with other girls. Sleeping with them. And yet, you still can say that you love me? Youre not ashame?" You let all out. Jimin look down.

But you are not done yet.
"You know how many girls came to this house and look for you? No right? You know what they say? Im his girlfriend. You know what they call me? MAID!" You yell. Yes, not one girl but many. Each day there will be someone knock the door and look for Jimin. All of them are girls.

"Im sorry y/n. Im really sorry. Please dont leave me. I love you so much" He beg as he get up. You wipe your tears.

"Im tired Jimin." You kiss him for the last time and leave the house.
Deep in your heart, you love him very much. He is a sweet guy. He always there for you if you were in trouble.

Three months pass.
You have a great life. You got a new job. Rent a new house in a happy neighbourhood. You got a lot of friends. You feel really happy.

"Anyeong y/n" Aunt Sey greet you.
"Anyeong ahjummonim" you greet back. People love you because of your friendly side.
"Someone put this box in front of your house. Im afraid it will lost so I take it." She say as she hand me the box. The box are really cute. Its like a birthday present,you thought.

'Birthday?' Your birthday was yesterday. But no one knows when except him.

You run into your house. Lock yourself in your room. You take out the box and put it on the floor. Too afraid to open it. But the box is light. You guess it must be a empty box. Your hand shakes as you touch the box.
You bring the box close to you. Its a black box. Your favourite colour.

You take a deep breath.
You throw the box right after you open it.
Hair. Light orange hair colour.
You only think of one person.
Jimin.
There a small notes in the box.
You take it and read
'I need u - Chimchim'
You cry. Afraid.
You use to call him 'chimchim'. You hug your knees. You sit in your room for the entire day.

After you feel better, you stand up and wash yourself.
Then you walk to your kitchen. You take out a orange juice and pour it in a glass. Finish it in a shot.

You feel weak. Very weak.
On your way to your room, you hear knocking at the door. You just to weak to ask who it is so you just open the door. But theres
No one. You choose to think positive and close it back. As you step away from the door, another knock come. You ignore it and just walk away. But the person seems to know that you walk away so the knocking sound get louder. You heart beatting fast. You just hoping anyone else and not him.

You walk to the door and the sounds end. You took a deep breath and open the door quickly but still no one.

"Fuck" you curse. You walk into your room and lock yourself.
"Im glad nothing happen" you say.
You lay down on your bed.

"Sleep tight,love" someone whispere at your ears.You know who.Gather all the energy to escape but he just too fast.
He hug you tighly from your back.

"Y/n, im fucking miss you babe" Jimin say as he kiss your ear. You groans.
"Let me go Jimin" you whimper. You can feel he shook his head.

"Not this time, sweety." He say.
You begin too cry. You hate it. Hate when he control you. Hate when you cannot do anything.

"Jimin, please let me go. Its hurt" you beg. He did hug you tight but too tight making you cannot breathe.
"No baby, you've hurt me more than this" he say.
You feel pain. At your back. Too pain.

"Oops, did I stab you? Oh wait with this knife?" He show you a knife that full with blood. You recognize the knife. You guys use to cook together. You cry.
You miss the moment.

"Babe, this is just the beginning. Dont die too fast." He chuckle. He move the knife in front of your belly.
"Ugh!" First stab. "FUCK!" Second stab. "Argh!" Third stab.

"S stoppp" you beg. Too much pain.
"Why?, oh no please do not die" he beg.  You cry but you smile. He use to talk to you with the soft tones. You miss it very much.  Only God knows how much you miss him.

"Jimin" you call him softly, try to endure the pain.
"Hmm?" He hum while bring the knife to you heart.
"I miss you" you say.
"I need you --" he reply and stab the knife into your heart

"To die" finishing his word.

-------------------

A/N
WHY IS JIMIN SO HAWT. OHMYCHIMCHIM. I JUST HATE HIM FOR MAKING ME FALL FOR HIM T.T