Dog - Dongwoon(Beast)

Ahoi!
I really hope you'll enjoy this one.
______________________________

"Y/n, tell me if you are not okayy" he said. You just nod. Actually you are not okay. Having the stupid migrane plus with your test for the final exam. Little more problems happen then your head will explode.

His hand rest on your knees. Watching him worried about you really touched. You dont want to like him and dont ever say love him because your a poor girl and he is from a rich family. And of course, do not mention about seeing his parents. They'll kick you away.

But Dongwoon is different. He has a kind heart. He didnt look for position. He ... is a good guy. And God, he has a perfect face that can take down every girls that see him. Including you and the author of course.

"Dongwoon, Im okay. Im fine now" you say as you hold his hand. He look down at you and shook his head.

"Ani y/n, you are okay. Dont even try to lie to me" he warn but hug you from aside. You land on his chest.
"Where are we going?" You ask.
"My house, honey" a simple answer that can shake you. Didnt he know that his parents hate poor people.
"Wait, Dongwoonie what about your parents? They will hate me"
Dongwoon look down into your eyes and smile.
"I'll handle that, little bunny" he play with your hair. You really hope that he really can handle  his parents.

As you guys arrived, a couple are  chatting in a small field. You guess that are his parents.

"Im afraid" you say before Dongwoon help you out. He smile.
"Dont worry y/n"

"Mom, dad. This is y/n" he introduce you to his parents. His mother glare at you.

"I think she do have mouth to speak" she say and her husband nod. You look down.
"Anyeonghaseyo madam and sir. Im y/f/n. Im Dongwoon's friend." You greet them but they just do their things.

"Omma,aboji. I'll take her in and show her around" Dongwoon break the silence.
"Okay. But.dont.let.this.dog.mess.my.house" her mother warn. Dog? Gosh, she called you dog? Well atleast dog is cleaner than pig. You look down as Dongwoon take you away from them.

"Sorry" he say looking at you. You take a deep breath and say
"Its okay, can i rest?" Then he nod quickly. He show you his room and come out to take you drinks.
Thats when his mother come in.

"Well well well. Look at this dirty dog laying on my son's bed. Tsk tsk." Her voice is like a fire to you. You look down. Not saying anything.

"Listen here, i want you to make Dongwoon hate you. Or you will never get to see him anymore. Do it ASAP." Shes like a commander that give order to her cadet.
"Or your family die" she continue. Your leg shaking.

Few minutes later, Dongwoon come in with a glass of water. You dont have any choice but to make him hate you. You calm yourself as you see he coming closer.

"Dongwoon. I have to be sincere,  I hate your parents. Your mother." You say while maintaining a calm face. He confused.

"What do you mean?" He ask. This time you want to make it harsh.

"ARE YOU DEAF? I HATE YOUR STUPID ARROGANCE MOTHER! CAN YOU HEAR WHAT SHE CALLED ME? A DOG! AND YOU JUST LISTEN TO IT AND NOT TO STOP YOUR MOTHER!" you yell. Its hurt. You can feel pain in deep of your heart. Dongwoon shock. His chest start to move up and down. You know, he is angry.

"How dare you say that about my mother." His tones changes. He lift his hand and slap you.
Its hurt.
Tears escape from your eyes. He is not Dongwoon.

"Come here" he pull your hair and drag you along the corridors. You beg for help.

"Please let me go. Dongwoonie please"
He laugh and slap you again. Its harder this time. You cannot do anything but cry.

"Im not Dongwoonie, bitch" he continue to drag you untill you guys stop in front of black door. You dont have a good feeling about the room.

"Listen dog. My dogs inside are really hungry. They dont eat for 2 weeks and im sure they are starving right now. And, why not you join them because youre a dog as well. Arent you?" He laugh. He face me.

"There are 13 dogs inside, starving for food. I think you can be a good food for them. And take note, no one survive after they get in this room." He explain. You dont have any tears came out. He touch you head and smile.

"Good luck little bunny" he tell the guard to push you inside. And he is right. The dogs are starving.

A/N
SO ACTUALLY DONGWOON IS A LOVELY GUY BUT HE DOESNT LIKE PEOPLE TO SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIS PARENTS. EVERYONE HATE THAT. REMEMBER TO LOVE YOUR PARENTS AND IF SOMEONE SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT THEM. FEED THEM TO THE STARVING DOG. AHAAHAHA JUST KIDDING. Lavh yah