Campfire- Mark(Got7)

Hye guys, this one is not psycho .. i think haha. Anyway, enjoy!

______________________________

"Hey! I heard we are choosen to join the campfire!" Shout your friends as he saw you. You face brigthen. Both of you put your name in the campfire list. But only the chosen can go. And here it is, you are chosen! (Author are so happy for you)

"How many are they get chosen to go?" You ask anxiously. Mark lifted up eight finger. You nod slowly. You are so happy because you never go to any camp.

"Y/n ssi! Here the list-things for the campfire. Oh and please bring a knife and roses. Please tell this to your friend also." Said a girl came from nowhere and disappear in one second.

"Weird" you mutter. The list paper are kinda old. Its little brown coloured. But you dont care cuz you are so excited!

You gave the list to Mark and walk home.

You hum songs, jump here and there like a kid. (A/N-Poor this kid, she never go to any camp and get over excited, jk)

"The first things you have to bring are a white plain ... dress?"
You ignore it and start packing all the stuff you need.  After 45 minutes,
"The last things are ... hmm any animals blood? What the... " you shook your head. 'This is so weird' you mumble.

You decide to call Mark and ask him about the animal blood needed.
Bip bip bip...
No answer.
Bip bip bip...

"Pick up the phone, pabo" you getting annoy. Lastly you just let everything left and sleep.

It has been three days that Mark didnt come to school. You are worried but you know that he will come tomorrow for the campfire.

Night,
You got a message from Mark saying that he has gotten the animal blood for both of you. You feel weird because you never ask him.
You reply okay.

The camp day,
"Mark!" You shout but he didnt look at you. You guess that youre loud enough for him to hear you. You run to him and slap his arm slightly.

"Oi! Mark, hello?" You snap your finger in front him.
"What?" He reply. He sounds mad? Or you can say like he is not Mark.
"I didnt ask you to find the blood. And where were you for the last three days huh?"

"I bring the blood for you because i know you will not bring it. And you dont have to know where i go for the last three days." He answer it in a deep voice. 'Whats wrong with this guy?'

"But ... oh! The bus here!" You shout. You can see Mark smirking. You think that he is hiding something.

At the camp,
The place is totally creeping you up. Theres some kind of smoke? Whatever it is the place are scary.

"I dont thing this is the campsite" you say but all attention turns to you. You look everyone faces.

"Wait ... i dont know you guys. I never see you guys at my school" you start to back off slowly.
Then your back hit someone.
Mark.

He look deep in your eyes making you more scared. That time you notices something.
Mark has dark brown eyes coloured but Mark standing in front of you has black one.

"Yo you, are not Mark?"
He smirk. Slowly shook his head.

He grab your hand and bring you to a room. He let out the plain dress you've brought and force you to wear it.

After that, he drag you out and things that surprised you the most are everyone wear black mantel. And make circle around a bed that has been cover with black fur.

"Lay" he whispered. You hesitate at first but he force you.

"Calm down y/n. We just want a new fresh feast. You can stay with us afterlife." He say as he kiss you hand.
They start the ceremony. Pray and shout while move around you. You felt sleepy and as you close you eyes something wake you up.

You saw people gather around the bed. But you are not there and they continue like you were there. What?

You walk slowly to them but someone stop you.
"Dont go" Mark say. You shook your head.

"I am here, but what are the doing?" You ask but he didnt answer.
"What!" You shout and now all the people look at you.
But
Their mouth, their hand all red.
Blood?
Then you saw you body became really awful and disgusting. Your face were distroy. Your hand fingers all gone.
They eat it.

You look at Mark and look your hand, your body. Its complete.

"Its .. " you mutter and Mark cut off
"Afterlife, honey"
" So, there are no campfire?" You ask.
" yes" he say. "It is" as he show you to a campfire that all students join gather around the fire.
And you see Mark. The real one. You turn back.
The demon Mark.