Stalker- Jungkook pt2

"Umm, where are we going exactly?" I asked him after we get off the bus.
He smiled at me and lead the way back after he said "my house"

I followed him to his house, well I can feel every steps to his house become so much heavier. I don't know if the thing Im doing right now is correct or not. I don't what my pictures spread. I look at him from the back, watching him walking like a model.
He is HOT but pervert

After the long walks, he finally stop and point out at the house in front of us. His eyes telling me that , that is his house. My jaw dropped, That is a huge house.
I dont know if its a castle or like a mansion. Huge

He lead me in, we pass the security guard and the gardener and the cleaner.

"I mean is this really your house like for real?" I ask him while looking around. He nodded
Then, I saw a woman standing and waving her hand towards us. As we go nearer, Jungkook spread his arms to hug her.
"Mommy" he smiles

My eyes disbelief. Exactly, who is this man?. I ask myself after changing smile with the lady. Then he take me to his room and close the door behind him.
"So , what do you waiting for? Delete those pictures ASAP"
He chuckled softly. He moves to his computer and open a file but then his hands stop. He freezes but shaking his head minutes later.
"Sit" he said firmly. My stupid legs start shaking. I was trembling so I sit down quickly to hide it. He smirk
"Don't you wanna watch a movie first?" He put his right hand on my shoulder and lower his head.
I immediately look down.
He touches my thigh but stop after I push him
"Is that a NO?, well I don't think you can make a choice. So, like it or not you have to do everything that I say. Ok hunny bun?" He cares my cheeks.
He then sit next to me as soon as he starts the movie.

That's when I realized what he'll do to me next. In the movie, a boy being a super psycho stalker kept his target locked in his underground room and make them do everything he want.
My heart start beating fast and before Jungkook know, I ran out and try to get some help.

I was relieved after I saw his mother.
"Aunty, y-your son is a psychopath, a-a stalker. He TRY TO HURT MEE. Please help me, pleaseeee. I'm begging you"
She had a panic face shown and told me to run out.
I run to get out from that house but the security guard, the gardener and the freaking cleaner stop my way from running out. They're all holding weapons in their hand. I stumbled back and fall down.
"WHAT THE FUCK" I swear, I can feel tears running down my cheeks. I run back and bump to Jungkook's mother. She smile.
"Well there's no way out darling. Oh and trust me, you are not going to be alone down there" She take out a napkin and wipe out the dust from her hands.

"What? What do you mean?! You mean there are more girls down there?! You're a freak" I stuttered.

Then, Jungkook came behind me and say
"Its not worth running, babe" He grabs my wrist and drag me to the room.
Its all the same, like the movie. An underground room.
"Let me go! Move your dirty hand! Pleaseeeee, Jungkook pleasee" I beg
"I love how you guys begged for your life.Its cute"

His mother was right, I am not alone. There are more girls in the room. But all dead.

"Enjoy baby, go make some friends" He push me in the room and lock it.
"Im gonna watch you from my room sweetie, see there?"
I follow where his fingers point at, there are four to five cameras in that room. "Fuck you, Jk"
"Oh and don't you worry about your mother. I already replace you with a new clone, She'll never know that it wasn't you."

And the next day, my duty starts.
What?
Being tortured.