Jealous- Yongguk(bap)

Okay guys,
I got this idea from my dreammm~~ Its actually not a psycho dream but I want to change it to psycho story. Basicly i was so happy got this dream because Yongguk is my bias~ T.T

________________________________________

"Y/n !! Are you joining us today?" said Himchan. You pause for a minute. Then you nod slowly. You guys are going to picnic at Jeju Island. You, Himchan and Yongguk. You really like Yongguk but afraid to confess.

You pack things up and wait for them to come.
Knock knock,
You walk to the door and opened it.

"Are you ready?" Yongguk say with his deep voice ((AN omaigawd his deep voice!!search for his voice at youtube if you want to hear his deep voice T.T))

You stuttered.
"Of course" short. Then, Himchan came and help you with your stuff. He just let you and Yongguk together. He knows that you like Yongguk.

Jeju Island,
"Wahh!! We are here!" you shout through the window. But can you feel Yongguk is watching you with a smile form in his face. 

As you guys done setting up places for picnic. You ask Himchan whether you can sit nearly the water. Himchan nod. And you ask Yongguk, he nod too.

As you sit near the water, Himchan came and accompany you. You were both joking,laughing, and talking. Yongguk were watching you guys in silence. But you didnt notices him.

Just then, Himchan close his gap to your ear and whispere something.

"Yongguk were watching us"
You look him disbelief. You turn and eye contact with Yongguk.
You open your mouth but then you close it. Not saying anything.

You look at Himchan back but he cover your mouth with hisbhand and drag you up.

You woke up in a dark room. Hand were tied together.
"Wha what happen?" you keep questioning.

Then, you heard door open. You watch the two figure in the dark. Then the lights on.

"Yongguk? Himchan?"

Yongguk smirk but Himchan's face look worry.
They come closer to you.
Yongguk sit in front of you and Himchan taking something in a bag.

"Hey" Yongguk greet. You look at him blankly.
"Sorry for hurting you" Himchan say. You look at him with a question in your face.

"What do you guys want?" you ask. Yongguk look with Himchan and you back. He smile.

"Truth" Yongguk say.
"We just want to know either you like Himchan or me"

Then Himchan came with a glass of water.
"Drink"
You take the glass and drink it.
You get a slight dizzy and thats when they start questioning you.

"Do you like me or Yongguk?" Himchan ask.

You dont want to answer it but something drag your mouth to say
"Yongguk" What a shame. This is not the right way to confess.

"Do you like being close with Himchan?" Yongguk ask. Again, something drag you to answer it.
"Yes, of course"

Yongguk's face change. Himchan smile.

"If you want to go somewhere, who would you ask first?" Himchan ask.
"You" You say to Himchan. Yongguk stand up.

"Enough" Yongguk says. But Himchan keep going and almost answer is Himchan.

"Stop!" Yongguk kick Himchans stomach.
He fall down. Cringing.
Yongguk step on him hardly. He pick Himchans up and punch him.
Himchan laugh.

"Youre jealous right?"

"Yes!"
Yongguk look at you.
"And you, i think you should die with him together." He drag you down.
He smirk and goes out.
Not for long, you heard an explosion and all you can see is white
Then, everything goes black.
You and Himchan died because of Yongguk's jealousy.