Joker-GDragon

GD is your bestfriend, but he disappear three years ago. You keep searching him. And you always get the same result, no sign of him. Today, you decide to find him for the last time. And as usuall, no sign of him.

You smash you back on the sofa and sigh.

"Where are you Jiyong-ah" you says as you close your eyes. 

"Here" a deep voice reply. You sit up quickly.

You turn around and see a thin person wearing hoodie jacket and a mask that cover his nose and mouth.

You know it is GD.
You run and hug him. You cried. You miss him so much. 

"Wae jiyong-ah wae?" You ask him. He didnt reply. But he keep looking you. 

"Three years ago, you always told me to smile. But I cant. I dont know how to smile. How to feel happy. Like you" he say.

"But now, I can smile. And you know what, I smile all the time. Haha" he laugh.

You wipe your tears. Then smile

"Then why you hide your smile from me?" 

He look away and chuckle
"People are afraid with my smile, and of course you will also be like them" he reply. 

"Liar, why do people afraid of a smile? Jiyong-ah you dont trust me anymore?" 

He chuckle.
"Promise me that you will be with me if I show you my smile .." he say as he take off his mask slowly. You shock after he had completely took off his mask. "Forever" he finish his words.

He was right. He always smile. You can see a cut from his right ear go down to his mouth and move up to his left ear.

You cried. You felt sorry for him because you are the one who always ask him to smile. 
You touch his cheeks.

"I will Jiyong-ah"

A/N' This one is slightly sweet than psycho. You guys can imagine that GD really like you and do want you want him to do even he is the one who get the pain T.T