Unseen-your bias

You are a very famous person in your colleges. Everyone adore you. You're a friendly person.
But you also have enemies. They always bashing you here and there.

One day, you are playing for colleges basketball team. You accidentally hit one of your enemies with the ball. You apologize many times but she didnt forgive you.

"I promise to make you disappear" she said and walk away. You look at her blankly. That night, storm rush into your house. But suddenly it stop and you try to look out but you see a man with black colour mantel.

"Wh who are you?" Braving yourself to ask him. He look deeply in your eyes. You feel uneasy and run into your room but he's already in front of you. You stumble and fall back.

"Tsk tsk tsk, relax y/n. Im (bias name)" he say. "What do you want?" You ask him.

"Someone send me here. I want you to come with me ... forever. Because this person really hate you" he reply. You didnt think much because you know who.

"No!" You shout. He shook his head. Then he put his thumb on your forehead. You feel slightly pain then all goes black.

You wake up by the sound of the alarm. As usuall you clean up yourself and go to college.

"Guys!!" You shout as you see your friends. But they didnt hear it. "GUYS!!" more louder but still no one hear you. You start to panic and walk back as you bumped to someone.

"You?" You say. Its the guy yesterday. He smirk
"What happen to me?!" You ask slightly shout.
"I've  told you.. I'll take you with me forever and I never break any promise i've made" he say. You became more panic.
"NO!!" You shout but no one here.

Start from that day, you are unseen