School

((y/n)pov)

I sighed as I waited for math to start. I played some music in my ears until the teacher walks in. I silently mouthed the words to the song. For some reason undertale makes me feel better than I normally do. I kept going I didn't even notice the teacher walking in. Everyone took their seats and listened to him for the lesson. But I didn't I was too busy listening to the song to make myself feel better. I didn't even hear him call on me to answer a question. I felt someone poke my shoulder. I looked to see Aaron had a confused look on his face and pointing to the front. I saw the teacher was a bit mad that I wasn't paying attention. I just looked at him with a sad look. He just nodded and went on with the lesson. I could feel people staring at me but right now I don't care.

(Aaron's pov)

I notice (y/n) seemed distracted. I poked her so she would answer the teacher so he wouldn't write her up. I wonder what's wrong with her? Maybe I can ask her next period, or maybe I should leave her be.

~Class ends onto second period~

((Y/N)pov)

I walked to second period not even paying attention to anyone around me. I think I will sit by myself today. I took a set at an empty table and waited for the school day to be over. I put my head on the table. I felt someone standing behind me but I don't care they can keep standing there if they want I just want to be left alone right now. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" I just kept quiet and listen to my music. Why? why? why did I have to help Kawaii~chan? Because she is your friend and she needed help and you love helping people out no matter what. I know but now because of that all of the girls are staring at me with anger and I don't want to be hurt again. So when did that stop you from helping others at your old school? HUM? It didn't it made you to want to help more then ever, didn't it? I guess but why do I have to get hurt for trying to help other? Because people can be cruel and they don't care who they hurt as long as they get what they want. Oh yeah. I guess I should let the others know that I am ok,right? Yeah they love you no matter what they are even willing to help you with the mean fan girls, right? Yeah. Then go say something before they think you hate them. I sighed as I agreed with my subconscious and looked up to see the worried eyes of Aphmau. "(Y/n)? Are you ok?" I nodded and smiled at her to show her I am ok. She smiled back and hugged me. I got up and walked over to her table and sat down between Sky and Sub. "You ok?" I nodded and took out my sketchbook and doodled a bit. Soon the teacher walked in. "Ok class before we start I would like to introduce our new student. Now please be nice to them and be helpful." I looked to see a boy walk in. I just went wide eyed and almost cried. I quickly put my hood on to hide my face. "Everyone this is Leo." All of the girls sighed as they stared at him. I kept my face covered as I heard him walking to our table. Please don't sit her. Please don't ask about me. I quickly wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to Sub.

(Sub's POV)

I looked at the note (y/n) handed me. "Sub that's the guy from my other school, the football captain. Please don't tell him who I am, tell the others to do the same please." I quickly poked Adam an showed him the note. He looked at me with a confused expression I pointed to the others to tell him to do the same. He just nodded and showed the others. While I hugged (y/n) to show her I understood. I also texted the others to do the same when they meet Leo.

(Leo's POV)

I just sighed as I heard the girls sighing as I walked to one of the tables. I sat down at a table with a guy wearing shades and one wearing a hoodie and no shirt. I shrugged and smiled at them. "Um hi I am Leo." "Hi Leo I am Sky, this is Sub, Aaron, and Aphmau." He said with a smile. "Um Sky who is that?" I said motioning to the other guy wearing a hoodie. "Oh um that is Sub's brother Ethan he is just shy." "Oh ok then. Nice to meet you guys." I think he is hiding something but I won't worry about it for now. "So um Sub was it?" He nodded. "Is your brother always so shy?" He shrugged. "Um Sub why aren't you talking?" He just hit Sky in the head. "OW! Sub that hurt. Oh shit yeah I forgot to mention that Sub is a mute. He can't talk only sign or text or write." "Oh Sub I am sorry I didn't know." He just nodded to my apologie. I smiled but I can't help thinking that 'Ethan' wasn't who they said he is. But I guess I will find out later.

((Y/n)'s pov)

Why? What am I going to do now? I got up an asked Mrs.Rose if I could go to the office and make a call. She nodded and handed me the pass. I grabbed my bag and poked Sub. "Sub I am going to call Ethan to pick me up,ok?" He just nodded as I left to go to the office. Ethan said he would be there soon to take care of it. I just sighed as I sat and waited. I jumped when someone poked my shoulder, I turned to see Leo looking at me. I just stared at him with wide eyes but luckily my hood covers my eyes. "Hey I am Leo would you mind if I saw your face?" I nodded. "Oh really? Because I would love to see your eyes again (y/n)." (OMGERD HE IS NINJA O.o) I jumped and looked at him while taking off my hood. "How did you know?" "Because I am friends with Ethan and he doesn't hide his face from me." I just punched his arm and walked out of the office to the pick up lane. "Aw come one (y/n) we were friends and I missed hanging out with you why are you trying to avoid me?" "You know exactly why I am avoiding you, don't act dumb."