Confusion or Confession (preview)

(Preview)

((y/n)POV)

~After lunch~

I walked around trying to find Aaron but I couldn't find him any where. Huh maybe he has gym now? I walk to the gym and looked to see Him working out with a bunch of girls surrounding him. I just sighed as I started to walk towards him. "Um excuse me?" I saw Aaron look up with his mask still on but he seemed a bit sad, I wonder what's wrong? "Oh hey (y/n) what are you doing here?" "Um I was wondering if I could talk to you for a second, but if you're busy I won't mind coming back later." I said as I turned to leave. "Wait I can talk to you for a second." I heard him get up and walk over to me. I smiled as I looked at him. "Ok so now what is it you want to talk about?" I blushed as he gave me a smirk. "Um I just wanted to know if you are ok? It seems that you're not and I was wondering also if I have done anything to make you upset?" I didn't look at him anymore I just looked down at my feet and waited for him to respond.

(Aaron's pov)

I smiled at how (y/n) blushed, it made her so cute I just want to kiss her again but I need to control myself so I don't make her angry at me. "(y/n) I thank you for checking up on me but I am ok and no you didn't do anything to make me mad at you, you infact did the complete opposite of that." I said with a smile. I could see her blush growing a bit and didn't help that it made her more cute than before. My gosh I just want to hug her and kissed until I can't. I sighed. "Um (y/n) actually I have something I want to tell you and I been wanting to tell you for a while." She looked at me with confusion written all over her face. "Um what is it Aaron?" "Um I don't know how to say this but I love you. I have loved you ever since your second day of being here, and the date we went on made me realise that I love you and want to be with you all I can and I want to know do you feel the same and want to if you will be my girlfriend?" I said as I felt my face heat up. I could tell she was surprised because her face was turning a darker red than before.

((Y/n)'s pov)

Aaron loves me? But how I don't have anything special about me so how can he love me when all I do is cry a lot. I looked at him with a smile. "Um Aaron I didn't know you felt this way about me but I will admit I feel the same about you and I would first like to go on a date with you by our self and then I will decide if I will be your girlfriend, is that ok with you?" I said looking at him. "Of course (y/n). I am so glad you are giving me a chance."

(Aaron's POV)

I was so happy that I picked her up and spun us around. As I did I heard her giggle and I looked her in the face as I leaned in to kisser. But before I could kiss her Laurace walked up. I growled a bit as he pulled (y/n) away to ask her a question. I could feel my anger start to build up but I waited to see what was going to happen.

(Laurance's pov)

I saw Aaron pick up (y/n) I growled. (y/n) is going to my girlfriend not his. I will make sure she loves me and not Aaron. I mean I am way better looking than him and all of the girls love me so why doesn't she love me. It doesn't matter I will win her over and make her mine.

(I thought I would post this little bit to give you a sneak peek hope you enjoy, bye my fluffies until the next chapture)