Epilogue

Harry jumped around the room, opening the curtains in the process and doing a little spin. Louis watched on from the bed, a small smile on his face and laughed tiredly as Harry nearly tripped over his own feet. "Why and how are you so awake and energised at this time in the morning?"

Louis buried his face in the sheets and huffed out a breath when the mattress suddenly bounced and he had a very large body covering his own.

"Because," Harry, smiling down at him, brushed the hair out of Louis' eyes before he leaned down and kissed the lines between his brows. "I now get to wake up with you every morning after not seeing you, in what seemed like forever." Harry looked down and smiled at Louis, whose hair was ruffled and eyes looking tired. "And I've missed it. I've missed you." He kissed down his nose, "I've missed seeing you on stage, where I get to hear your beautiful voice." He kissed his upper lip, "I've missed being able to walk next to you." And finally he met Louis' lips in a deep, slow kiss but broke away a moment later. "And I've missed your sweet-" He quickly pecked his lips one more time. "Sweet lips." He finished.

"Hmm is that so?" Louis hummed. Harry nodded and wiped a bit of sleep from Louis' eyes, causing Louis to scrunch his nose up cutely. "Well if it makes you feel happier...I missed you too babe." He bit his lip; looking into the eyes of the boy he loved, still not coming to the terms that the boy lying beneath him is actually his.

"It does, very much so." Harry smiled. Holding himself up with one arm, he raised his finger, "But..." Louis raised his eyebrow in anticipation. "...you need to brush your teeth, your breath smells." He smirked. Louis rolled his eyes and pushed Harry off of him, sitting up in the process.

"How sweet of you to say." Louis said sarcastically but a small smile found its way to his face. Harry stuck his tongue out at Lou and Harry being his goofy self, came closer and closer to Louis. He was only a few inches away from him before again pulling out his tongue and licked Louis on the cheek. "You're such a weirdo." Louis laughed, wiping his cheek with the bed sheet. "Fine, I'll go get ready." He pouted.

"I'll go make you some breakfast while you get ready." Harry pecked Louis' lips once more, getting up of the bed. All he kept thinking to himself was how lucky he was to have Louis and how beautiful and flawless he truly is. "I love you Boo." He smiled.

"I love you too." Louis smiled, pulling the sheets off from him and standing up, exposing his naked body. Harry looked Louis from head to toe, giving him a quick wink before leaving the room, closing the door behind him. Louis shook his head with a chuckle, smiling at the gesture. Walking to the bathroom, he quickly took a shower, brushed his teeth and placed on some trackies and one of Harry's hoodies he used to wear. It was a bit big on him but he loved it that way, it felt more cosy and warm. He didn't bother styling his hair because he knew he would be spending the day in with Harry.

Louis kept thinking how he didn't deserve Harry but how lucky he was to have him at the same time. Every time he smiles, looks at, touches him, he feels all tingly inside. He can't describe how Harry makes him feels because words aren't enough. Louis smiled to himself in the mirror and was about to go have the breakfast Harry's making him but his phone went off before he could. Grabbing it off his bedside table, he unlocked his phone and checked the text message. His eyes went wide. Louis sat down on the bed as he re-read the message over and over again. His mouth began to go dry and he didn't know what to think.

Harry had just finished making Louis some pancakes in which he loved. "Breakfast Lou!" He called. After placing the plate of pancakes and maple syrup on the table and grabbing the bowl of cream from the fridge, he realized that Louis hadn't come down yet. Thinking he must have been in the shower, he made his way down the corridor to let Louis know it was ready and so it wouldn't turn cold on him. He walked in the room and saw Louis sat back turned on the bed, looking down and what he thinks is his phone.