02.

Cold sweat ran down her body as she stood in front of the man she called her husband, as he stood there with a gun aimed directly at her the moment the words escaped from her lips.
"Abort it." He demanded.
"I will not." She argued, she watched as James finger went to the trigger.
Margret frowned deeply. "James, this is another life we are talking about." She told him.
Her five sons hid behind the bedroom door, all wide eyed with horror and fear as they watched their father corner their mother with the gun he had got from the garage the moment she told him the news.
James glared. "I won't tell you again." He hissed.
Margret glared softly. "I'm not aborting him!" She snapped.
James lowered the gun as disgust filled his eyes. "Then get the hell out." He ordered.
Margret blinked looking at him.
"You can't be serious." She hissed, "think about our boys!" She spat.
James rose the gun back up.
"Get yours, and the brats shit and get out. I won't tell you again, and I most certainly won't be raising another brat that will steal from me!" He yelled.
Tears formed in her eyes hearing this, she turned to the boys room with much sadness.
"Boys, pack your things, we leave in ten minutes." She told them.
Spike's and Kelton's eyes were wide at what just happened.

It took them all exactly ten minutes to pack what they needed to, and were soon all in their mothers van driving out of the yard that they called home.
"Where are we going, mama?" Rick asked in his car seat.
Tears pricked at Margret's eyes as she forced the best smile she could offer her five boys.
"We're going to go see your uncle Johnny, do you boys remember him?" She questioned.
"Mhm!" Both Luke and Rick beamed with excitement.
Kelton rose a brow. "Isn't he that sweaty guy, but sells homes to people?" He asked her.
Margret smiled softly with a nod. "Yes, that's him." She said.

"I should go there and beat the hell out of that sorry piece of shit myself." Johnny hissed in the office, the doors closed as he glared at his younger sister who could only shake her head.
"Don't, he isn't worth it.. and I doubt the boys will ever see that man again." She told him.
Johnny let out a sigh and frown but managed a smile.
"Congrats on your pregnancy though, a sixth child.. and as teens you always said one or two." He joked with a laugh.
Margret only rolled her tired eyes with a smile. "At least someone is happy for me.. I haven't even told mom yet." She murmured.
Johnny frowned. "How did the boys take it?" He asked.
Margret shrugged. "Spike and Kelton didn't seem too thrilled, they think the baby is the reason why we got kicked out.." She said with tears now.
Johnny sighed. "Their children who misunderstand things sis, I'm sure they'll be okay with it soon, I mean. Look at Spike, hes the oldest of four younger brothers, whats one more to hurt?" He asked.
Margret bit down on her tongue as she smiled softly.
"You make a valid point." She agreed with him, "what houses have you found?" She questioned now.
Johnny looked back at the screen before smiling.
"We have a few in your price range, plus if I decide to chip in." He grinned at the others expression.
Johnny adjusted his glasses.
"There is a three story, six bedroom, four bath.. excellent backyard, lots of space. Even a basement." He told her.

After four houses and explanations, Margret ended up settling for the eight bedroom, six bath, two basement house. She knew that was a bit extreme, but with being able to already pay the whole house off, all she had to worry about was the bills and the baby things for her unborn child. Johnny declared that he would move in, just for the support she would require at times.
With several signings and paperwork finished, Margret was finished and all she had to do was wait a few weeks or even a month before she was approved for the house.
In the mean time, they would be staying with her brother in his three bedroom apartment just down the road from where the house was located.

"I forgot how big uncle Johnny's house was!" Rick exclaimed, holding Luke's hand as the two began to explore the house.
"Wait boys, you're being rude." Margret hissed as Johnny laughed softly.
"They aren't harming anything, come on, I'll show you the two guest bedrooms." He told her.
Margret nodded with a smile, Kelton, Spike and Duncan all remained in the living room. Crossed arms as they held either pouts are glares.
"I'm amazed how fast mom is able to move on." Kelton murmured.
Spike rolled his eyes. "Kelt, dad was abusive, you can't be mad at moms decisions.." He told him.
Kelton glared. "If mom wasn't carrying a baby, we wouldn't be having to find a new home." He spat.
"Is that really how you see this?" Came their uncles voice.
The three of them turned to the taller man, Duncan took two steps back before running off to escape from whatever was to come.

"You can't blame your parents actions, and you can't blame your unborn sibling for the misfortune that happened." Their uncle told them as they sat on the couch, Spike held his knees to his chest with a frown as Kelton held his pout.
"Dad got mad when mom told him she was whatever she is, if she hadn't said anything.. we'd still be a family." He told him.
Johnny sighed. "Kelton, when you get into high school and take a special class about a certain education, you'll understand why your mother had to tell your father. You can't keep things like this from your husband or wife, because it'll cause problems such as divorce, splitting up, and yes. If you already have children, most of the time. The mother will take the kids, and if the father wants them.. court happens to wager who gets them most of the time. Would you rather be with someone who was mean to you, or be with someone who will always love and protect you?" Johnny asked them.
The brothers exchanged looks with a frown.
"We'd rather be with our mom.." They said in unison.
Johnny smiled softly. "This is a huge change, I can't say that this was to be expected, but things will get better. You both will see that." He told them.
Kelton rubbed the side of his neck as Spike looked at their uncle then to their mom as she stood there with tears in her eyes but managed a smile.
Spike removed himself from the couch and ran over to her, his arms wrapping around her as Kelton remained seated with a frown.
Johnny smiled softly. "Your mom a very strong woman, and one day, you'll realize that when you have one as your own." He said.
Kelton glanced to him, before getting up from the couch and buried his face in his mothers stomach, tears trying to come as he held onto her.
Margret mouthed 'thank you' to her brother as Johnny grinned with a nod.
This was going to be quite the adventure.

Would you look at that, two chapters already up in the same day! No writers block thank goodness for that one cx.
Chapters 3 and 4 will be up tomorrow, I don't want to rush this story because a lot is going to happen.
Until everyone.
Thank you!
~Celty.