11.

"What's going on?" I heard Luke from upstairs, and soon enough.
The bottom floor was full of eight guys, Johnny even looked concerned.
Not able to find my voice, I looked to Jeremy who frowned deeply.
"Some guy tried to run us down." He told them.
Kelton shot me a glare. "Who was it?" He asked me.
I could only shrug. "I don't know.. we were walking home, and this car was speeding down the road.. I thought it was some drunk driver or something.. until they literally chased us to the house." I told them now.
Spike looked to the guys with a frown then to me, he crossed his arms with a sigh.
"At least your both safe." He said.
I nodded then frowned. "Some man asked about you guys while we were at the carnival." I said.
"Some man..?" Duncan asked me.
I nodded. "He looked like he was in his early forties or middle fifties.. he wanted to know how you were.." I murmured.
Rick frowned deeply. "What did he look like?" He asked.
I looked to Jeremy who frowned. "Real creep like." He said.
Kelton rolled his eyes. "Well that sums up almost every old guy in the book." He said earning snickering.
I looked to them. "He had messy black hair and cold brown eyes.." I murmured.
All eyes on me now, the room was silent.
"James." The other five said in unison.

I arched a brow. "Who..?" I questioned.
Luke frowned deeply. "Our bastard of a father, he was never worth mentioning to you." He told me.
I frowned, suddenly, flashbacks as kids went into my mind as I remembered a man who was arrested after hurting the guys and fixing to kill me.
"Back when we were kids.. that man, he was our dad?" I asked them.
Spike nodded with a frown. "He was going to kill us all, he didn't care our mom was dead, instead he just sent insults and was amused by it.. if he wasn't a horrible man I hated, maybe we would of had him over more.. but he was determined to kill us.. we didn't want you around someone like him." He murmured.
I crossed my arms frowning. "Do you think he was the guy in the car?" I asked.
The guys exchanged looks.
"There is a possibility." Duncan told me.
I sighed softly. "That's just great.. I'm going to bed, Jeremy are you going to sleep here?" I asked him.
Jeremy blinked before nodding. "Yeah, if you guys don't mind." He said.
Spike frowned. "I would feel better if you did, who knows if that psycho is out there waiting for you to leave." He told him.
Jeremy nodded looking to me, I sighed as he followed me upstairs to my room.

The two of us lied side by side, staring up at the ceiling with frowns.
"Why does it seem like this James guy is going to cause us hell in the future?" Jeremy asked me.
I turned on my side to face him with a tired expression. "Because hes a horrible guy who is out for my brothers, and apparently now me." I told him.
Jeremy frowned. "He won't mess with you while I'm here." He told me.
I smiled softly. "I don't want to involve you with this mess." I said then tensed when he pinned me to the bed, his eyes piercing to mine.
"I became involved the moment he tried to run us down." He said.
I looked at him with worry. "I don't want you to get hurt." I murmured earning a smirk from the other.
"I should be saying that to you, that man has no right to be targeting any of his sons, I mean. What is the purpose of having kids that you want to kill in the future?" He asked.
I shrugged.
"The guys said our dad wasn't this insane, until our mom told him she was pregnant.. he was so angry, he wanted her to abort me." I told him.
Jeremy's eyes grew wide. "What the hell?" He said.
I frowned softly. "Our mom was a angel according to the guys.. she protected each one of them, they told me during the nine months of her pregnancy with me, all she did was talked and smiled no matter how weak her body got.. she wanted all of us to be happy, even with her gone." I frowned looking at Jeremy who was already frowning softly.
"To bad you didn't get to meet her." He told me.
I smiled softly. "I met her, for five seconds.. she was smiling at me before her heart rate went down and I was ripped from her." I said.
Jeremy smiled softly.
"Ready for bed?" He asked me.
I nodded.
And with that.
We met the back of our eyelids.

Yes, this chapter is my shortest chapter, I honestly went blank on ideas and was like lol what to do.. sorry everyone, I'll try to make chapters 12&13 longer. Maybe send the guys and Jeremy somewhere for a break? Who knows!
Until next time.
Thanks!
~Celty.