06.

"I'm sorry, you want to do what?" Kelton repeated as if not wanting to hear what his youngest brother had suggested as they all sat at the table midst attempting to eat spaghetti.

"I want to attend a all boy school." Drake told him, once again.
Spike blinked with a frown. "But.. you'll never get to hang around girls?" He said.
Drake nodded with a frown. "I'm aware of that." He responded.
Duncan rubbed his temples with a frown. "I'm going to regret even asking this, but Drake, do you fancy guys more than you fancy girls?" He asked.
Drake blinked, swallowing what he had in his mouth before shrugging.
"I don't know? I mean, I'm around you guys most of the day and there are never girls here, and when we do go to town and I see girls.. they all are all so bubbly and it reminds me of someone." He glanced to Rick who took a big bite of his food with a grin as Luke rolled his eyes watching the other.
Spike pinched the bridge of his nose. "This is our fault, wait. You go to school now, your in a middle school with girls!" He exclaimed aiming his sauced fork at the fourteen year old who frowned.
"And they are all equally annoying, especially Rebeca.." He murmured.
Kelton let out a heavy sigh. "Guys, our little bro bats for the other team." He said.
Drake glared. "No I don't!" He spat now irritated at the subject.
Luke looked to him now. "Then why a boy school? What would be the difference?" He asked him.
Drake frowned. "For starters, I would probably have a better chance at making friends, that are guys." He told them.

Spike blinked. "But what happens if one of those guys end up confessing to you? How are you going to react to another guy wanting to be with you?" He asked now.
Drake sighed, he regretted this subject, he was never going to get done with the meal and get to play video games before bed time.
"Then I'll be okay with it." He answered.
"WHAT!?" Every guy, except Rick who was devouring his glass of milk at the time.
Drake glared softly.
"What is with the yelling?" Came Johnny with his glass to get more tea, he held a frown.
Spike looked to Johnny frowning. "Drake wants to attend a boy school and will be okay if some guy wants to date him." He said.
Johnny stood there, blinking before adjusting his glasses then looked to Drake.
"Oh, that's cute." He said walking to the fridge.
Kelton glared to their uncle. "Your supportive about that!?" He hissed.
Johnny turned to him pouring the tea into the glass with an arched brow.
"Why wouldn't I be? Its his life, you guys are his brothers and your supposed to support his every life choice, except to become a porn star.. that isn't allowed in this house," he said taking a seat between Rick and Duncan now with a frown.

Johnny looked at Drake with a sigh. "Drake, have you been given the 'talk' yet?" He asked.
"OH DEAD GOD, NOPE I'M OUT!" Kelton said removing himself from the table.
"Kelton Joseph Stillwell, sit back down." Johnny ordered.
Kelton cringed as he unwillingly sat back down as Spike laughed.
Johnny looked to Drake with a frown.
"It is usually the parents job to have a sit down with their child, when the time is right to have the talk about the snakes and mice." He told him.
"The what..?" Drake and Luke said in unison.
"I'm pretty sure, he meant the birds and the bees.." Duncan said trying not to smirk at his uncles different names for the sentence.
Johnny nodded, he looked at the boys with a frown.
"Lucky for you, I had to give the talk to your mother, so I know what to explain and what not to explain." He said.
Kelton frowned. "Can I just explain it? Or else we'll be here for a few hours.." He complained.
Johnny blinked. "I thought you weren't up for this topic?" He asked.
Kelton sighed. "Not hearing it come from an adult, but I might as well bluntly tell the innocence how the deal goes." He said.
Johnny looked to Spike who only shrugged.

Kelton turned his attention to Drake with an bored expression. "Lucky for you, one of your brothers here reads play boy-"
"Somehow, I already regret allowing him to explain this." Spike murmured.
Kelton rolled his eyes. "I am only explaining this once, so listen the hell up." He told him.
Drake frowned but nodded.
Kelton sighed. "Basically, if you get with a girl and you guys do the do and by do I mean sex, with no protection and by that I mean condoms that go on down below, you could get her pregnant by this stuff that comes out of down below OR! She could give you some kind of disease which can make you really sick and could kill you." He explained.
Everyone's eyes were widened, even Johnny's.
Drake frowned. "And if I got with a guy..?" He asked.
Kelton frowned. "Well.. the good news is, you can't get a guy pregnant, and if by chance you do. Then there is a good chance, hes not from here or hes secretly a woman, but if you were to do the do with a guy. You would have to be careful, because they can carry diseases as well." He told him.
Drake blinked, he looked to the guys with a frown.
"I don't know if I am scarred or well in formed.." He murmured.
Luke grinned before shaking his head.
"the sex talk ladies and gents, by Kelton Stillwell." He said earning laughter.

This chapter is a bit more shorter than the others, due to things at my home, chapter 7 will be up later and will be longer.
It will also be based on Drake transferring and aiming for new friends.
Best wishes for him
Until then
Thanks!
~Celty.