08.

"I'm home." I called out as we walked inside the house.
I already felt rather uncomfortable with Jeremy being here, Dakota had already said he was a bad guy to be around..
"Took you long enough." Came Keltons voice, I frowned as the taller brother walked out of the kitchen with his arms crossed.
I glanced to Jeremy who was looking around curiously.
"Sorry.. I kind of told Jeremy to turn right instead of left." I apologized as Jeremy looked to Kelton.
"I'm Jeremy Aubrey, I'll be doing a project with Drake here." He introduced himself.
Kelton looked at him with a soft frown. "I'm Kelton." He responded shaking the others hand.

"Is that cigarette smoke, I'm smelling?" Duncan complained, pinching his nose.
I let out a sigh, looking to Jeremy.
"Oh.. sorry, that's me." Jeremy told the teen with straight brown hair who frowned softly.
Kelton rose a brow. "How old are you?" He asked him.
Jeremy blinked. "Oh, I'm fifteen, fixing to be sixteen in March." He told him.
Kelton rolled his eyes. "Your still a kid and your smoking a cancer stick.." With that, he walked off.
I pinched the bridge of my nose before looking to Jeremy.
"Let's just go to my room and start the research." I told him.
He only nodded as we headed upstairs.

It took us several hours to find the information we needed, our project was on a president and of course we went with Abraham Lincoln.
During most of the time in the room, we ended up joking and laughing a lot.. Jeremy really wasn't like how Dakota described him.
I looked to my door after hearing a knock and Luke's head popped in.
"Hey Drake, its time to eat.. also, nice to meet you Jeremy. I'm Luke, Drakes.. fourth oldest brother." He said and that, closed the door.
Jeremy glanced to me. "Just how many siblings do you have?" He asked me.
I brought my knees to my chest, looking to him.
"Five, I think my mom was cursed with the son gene.." I told him.
Jeremy frowned. "I wouldn't know how to react with so many brothers, I would probably go insane." He laughed as I rolled my eyes.
"I kind of wished I had a sister sometimes, I mean. I love my older brothers, but with no girls around since my mom isn't here.. its weird." I told him.
Jeremy nodded as if understanding.

We wrapped up our research then headed down stairs.
"Do you want to stay and eat?" I offered.
Jeremy smiled softly. "Thanks, but I can't, I kind of have a curfew and can't stay out much later." He told me.
I frowned but nodded as we walked over to the door.
"See you in class tomorrow." I said.
Jeremy nodded as he left the house.
I smiled softly, closing the door then turned with a jump to find the guys behind me. They all held frowns with their arms crossed.
"This is the guy you talked to me about over the phone?" Spike asked me with disappointment.
I blinked. "Well yeah.. I mean, the smoking I know wasn't a good first impression a-"
"No, it wasn't a good impression, he was respectful; but it seems like he'll be a bad influence." Kelton said now with a frown.
I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Don't judge a book by its cover until you read the first few chapters, Jeremy is actually a decent guy." I said in a defended tone with my arms crossed.
I walked past them with a frown.
"You've only known him for a day." Duncan said now.
I turned to them with an irritated look.
"And you guys have only known him for five minutes." I said running upstairs to my room.
"Drake its time to eat!" Spike called out after me.
"I'm not hungry!" I snapped slamming my door closed.

Its been two months since I yelled at my brothers like that, and every day after. Jeremy showed up to do our project, we ended up moving it to the living room; just to prove to the guys. Jeremy was actually a good guy.
We actually became pretty good friends after those few months, it got even better when we aced the history project with 100's on our papers.
I was actually beginning to fit in here.
Or that's what I thought.

"Hey Drake do you have a moment?" Came Caleb's voice in the study hall.
I turned to the red head with a frown before nodding.
Caleb looked to Blake with a frown but then grinned.
"Wanna go to this awesome club tonight? All of the guys go there." He told me.
I rose a brow. "A club..? Aren't we too young for those?" I questioned.
Blake rolled his eyes. "You make it sound like were middle schoolers." He scowled.
I frowned. "What kind of club is it?" I asked.
Caleb smirked. "Its club, only for guys; girls aren't allowed to come." He told me.
I ran a hand through my hair.
"I don't know.."
"Don't be a sissy, its just a club with some guys getting together and having fun." Blake said with a sly grin.
I sighed.
"Where is this club?" I asked only earning devious grins from both guys.

Later that night, I ended up sneaking out of the house to go to this club the guys had convinced me to go to, I looked at the slip of paper then at the flashing sign for the club.
I took a deep breath, then slipped inside.
The lights were all flashing, and music was playing through out the room.
I felt uncomfortable seeing different guys walk around, none of them even looked like they were from our school.

"Oh my god, he actually went to the gay club!" Caleb cackled behind the windows with a few other guys with him, Dakota leaned against the wall with an irritated look.
"He's either really stupid, or hes gay." He said watching as some guy tapped on Drake who jumped then apologized to the other.
Dakota frowned as Drake took a seat at the bar and was given alcohol.
"You would think he'd get a hint and know its a gay club.." Blake murmured.
"What the hell are you perverts doing?" Jeremy hissed walking down the ally with his arms crossed.
Dakota smirked. "More like, what is your new bestie doing?" He questioned.
Jeremy blinked before looking through the window, his gray eyes widened.
"What the hell did you guys do?" He hissed.
Caleb grinned. "We only invited him to a guy club, didn't think he'd be stupid enough to fall for this." He said.
Jeremy glared, punching Caleb in the face then ran to the front to go find Drake.

My whole body was feeling funny, my head hurt and the music seemed like it was louder now. This guy kept buying me these drinks that tasted weird, and was touching my hand, it was unsettling.
I was ripped out of thought feeling a strong hand land on my shoulder.
I turned to find Jeremy there with a glare.
"Come on, lets go." He demanded.
I frowned. "What..? Jeremy, where are the guys?" I asked, removing myself from the hard stool then stumbled falling into the other teen who frowned deeply.
"Are you seriously this drunk?" He asked me, his tone seemed mad.. was he mad at me? What did I do?
I frowned as he dragged me out of the club.

The sound of laughter caught my attention, I frowned seeing Caleb and the guys all laughing as Jeremy held me still.
"Did you enjoy yourself?" Blake asked me.
"Did you drunk yourself stupid?" Caleb asked me.
"Did you know your a gay now?" The questions keep coming, and for some reason, so did the tears.
I watched as Jeremy leaned me against the wall then ran over to the group, his fist plumbing into the others faces and their fists came back; the fight lasted ten minutes before everyone ran off.
Jeremy wiped the blood off his face then walked over to me.
"Come on." He threw me on his back, piggy back style then headed to my house.

I felt sick when we made it to my house, Jeremy banged on the front door and when the door swung open. I felt my whole life flash before my eyes as not only did Spike stand there, but so did the other four, all with glares that soon turned to worry and concern.
"What the hell happened!?" Spike snapped.

I mentioned there would be bullying in this story, so yeah.. Dakota is one of those bad guys, a lot more is to come, along with more crying and a drunk Drake trying to keep his calm with his brothers.
Until next time.
Thanks!
~Celty.