She Deserves Better

Mia-(crying) "why do you always do this to me, huh?.....you know what (takes off engagement ring),..its over!!"

Miguel-(gets off the bed from the hoes he was caught smashing. puts shirt on and goes after leah down the long stairs) "Mia baby, wait it was a mistake you know I love you!"

Mia-(stops at the door and turns to miguel) "you don't continously hurt the ones you love. you cherish and respect them....but you clearly don't anything about that. (shakes head in regret) ......goodbye miguel"

Mia Pov

I walk out the house that holds a a lot if memories of pain, laughter, regret, and lies. I hop into my cherry red benz and drive off to the pacific coast. I turn on the radio to Chris Browns-"All Back" as I listen to the lyrics I think back to the last 4 years of my relationship with miguel. I started tearing up again thinking about how we met, fell in love and all the bullshit I went through with him. I thought that he would change his ways for me but I guess what my mom said was right. you can't change a man unless he wants to. I really loved miguel with all of my heart and I know he loved me to. but I have come to learn that I deserve better and that's what I'm gonna get! I parked my car and started walking towards the beach, I come here when I need to clear my head and just think about things.

Miguel Pov

Damn, I really fucked up this time. I put on my chucks went upstairs and told kelly, the hoe i was caught cheating with to get her shit and get out. she told me she would be back, uggh I didn't care about her tho. I just grabbed my keys and headed out. I was determined to get my Mia back, I know I keep breaking her heart but I really do love her. she is the first girl that made me wanna change my ways and be a man. but.....shit I had needs too! but if I had to choose between Mia and these hoes I choose Mia she keeps me sane man. I just wish I wasn't such an asshole to her, I started crying thinking about all the pain I had put her thru. after 3 hours of driving and 41 calls and 51 texts I decided to call it a night and head back home. but I wasn't giving up on her tho....I couldn't she's "the one"