Chapter 3 " Tracking a Drunk Lizard"

Chapter 3

"Tracking a Drunk Lizard"

Go to the bar. Step 2, find Korrsk who is probably sitting on the table drunk.

You could always expect to find the low lifes in the bar. Especially on Coroscaunt.

Korrsk shouldn't be to hard to find, as of he was a Trandosian. Trandos didn't like to go to foreign worlds.

I entered the bar, the Drunken Trooper. In war, ridiculous names pop up. I immediately so Korrsk. He was lying belly up on a table. I could smell bear coming from his table.

When I walked in, all conversation stopped as everyone turned to look at me. I grinned under my helmet as I saw fear in their eyes as they stared at me.

"Korrsk," I shouted through my helmet, the speakers making my voice harsh, making everyone jump.

"Get up," I said yanking Korrsk's collar of his chest armor.

Korrsk could barely stand. Korrsk was a trando outcast, because he left Trandosia and got drunk all the time. I really didn't want Korrsk on my team, but he had brute strength and a good aim when he wasn't drunk. That was very rare for that to happen.

When I dragged Korrsk out if the bar, I heard a bunch of relieved sighs, as if everyone had been holding their breath.

"Oh, hi Boba," said Korrsk.

"Look, I want you on my team. I'm doing a job for Jabba," I said.

"Sssssss," came a noise from Korrsk's mouth. His lizard tongue darted out his mouth.

"You're actually gonna do that mission," asked Korrsk.

I didn't reply.

"Sssssso, why ssssshould I help you," asked Korrsk.

"Because the reward would be enough for you to open up a hundred private bars," I replied.

Korrsk thought for a minute.

"I'm in."

............................................

Sorry for the short chapter guys. I'll be posting next chapter soon.