Epilogue

The Punisher and The Slave I touched down on the sandy surface of Tatooine. Dirk, now quiet, had lost all complete color in his face.

Jabba's assistant, a pale, red-eyed Twilek, Bib Fortuna, had welcomed us with an evil grin.

I didn't catch all of it, but it sounded like, Jabba will be most pleased. He grabbed Dirk and guided him into Jabba's palace. Dirk shot me a look of pure loathing, then dissapeared inti the door way. A few minutes later, he came out with several large, credit containers.

"Your reward, Fett," he said, now speaking understandable Basic. I walked back to the ships where Lil, Korrsk. and Bane stood.

After we split up the money evenly, I turned toward Jabba's palace.

Well, so long Dirk, you insane maniac.

I turned toward Korrsk. "So where are you headed?" I asked him, although I knew the answer: the nearest bar.

"Ssss.....Maybe back to Coroscaunt. Maybe open up a bar."

"How about you Bane?"

"Eh, maybe kick back in a nice, secluded place. I ain't ready to hang up my hat just yet, though."

"Lil?"

"I.....I never thought about it....I might go back to Concord Dawn. Maybe start doing some local hunting there."

"Well.....I couldn't have done this missiom without you all," I said.

Bane nodded. Korrsk said "Ssssss, I guess." Lil just tucked her dual-Westar-33s in their holsters.

"Sssssss, well Boba, guess I'll be seeing you around. I miss being drunk." With that, he stuck his hand out and I shook it. He walked toward the Jabba's palace, probably to get drunk.

"Well....Guess I'll be seeing you around, Boba," said Bane. He begrudgingly shook my hand.  "Let me know if you find another scumbag to turn in." He as well then walked toward the palace.

"Well Boba, I'll see ya' around. This time I'll try and keep in contact with you." And with that, she hugged me, much to my  embarrasment. This wasn't the Lillian Fett that I knew. Then again, she had been gone for about five or six or years.

"Dont worry, I won't tell people that Boba Fett let someone hug him," she added chuckling.  "See ya' 'round." She walked toward The Punisher.

I watched it lift off Tatooine. I really did have no idea what to do now. I walked into The Slave I. It seemed it had been ages since I had drug a drunken Korrsk out of the bar, or broke Bane out of prison. I pulled off my helmet and strapped myself into the pilots seat.  I would've stayed longer.

But, you know, bounties to hunt, and people to kill.

     I am Boba Fett, after all.

                       THE END