Rap Monster Chapter 1: The Hangover

"Dasi Run Run Run nan meomchul suga eobseo
tto Run Run Run nan eojjeol suga eobseo
eochapi igeotbakke nan mothae
neoreul saranghaneun geot bakken mothae
dasi Run Run Run neomeojyeodo gwaenchanha
tto Run Run Run jom dachyeodo gwaenchanha
gajil su eobtda haedo nan jokhae
babo gateun unmyeonga nareul yokhae-" 

Boop! "Aw shit.... Wh-What the fuck?"

Everything looked crazy as I woken up, there was a bunch of snacks on the floor, empty soju bottles on surfaces, and ramen. I got up and here I am in my room, seeing Suga on the chair near the laptop, snoring like a grandpa. "Zzzzzzzzzz~" "Aw gross that drool."

I then took a look at my alarm and the time was 8:00 am. It was that early. I went to the chair to wake him up but I didn't want to step on the trash that I think we just made. I tipped toed without touching the spills and crumbs to go to the living room, so I can get my slippers that I remembered were in front of the door. I closed the door shut, quietly.

As soon as I walked in, I see V and Jimin sleeping on my couch. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuccckkk..." Whispering to myself so I won't wake them up, I tipped toed as fast as I can, without making any sound at all. And finally I got my shitty slippers, *cough,cough, they're panda slippers but at least they don't make any sound.

I went inside to wake him up and closed the door. "Oi! Suga!" As I shook him by the shoulders. He still hasn't opened his eyes-I called again and shook him harder. "HYUNNG!!! It's MEEEEEE!! WAKE UPPPPP!!!!!" Suga started to open his eyes but his face was in a deep shock when he saw me and fell off the chair on his back, while he was awake. "Ahhgg shit! What was that for?" "Suga, what do you mean?" "It's your face! J-Just go to the bathroom and look, it's ugly." "Ok... Then, but do you need any help getting you up?" "No, no, just go look at yourself. I really don't wanna see your face." "Ok, as you say so." 

I went to the bathroom and looked at the mirror to see myself. And holy shit, I look terrible.

There was a moustache on my mouth, a giant ass mole on the right side of the nose, a thick drawn uni-brow, and a stick figure of  V on the left side of my cheek (of course it's V's doing), I tried to wash my face-the marker drawings were all going away. Gladly they're not permanent since if it was, then I'll be a jamless Rap Monster.

V and Jimin eventually were awake by Suga. "Ahhh!! Rapmoniiiie!!!" V looked very tired but was happy as always. "Rapmoniie, can I look at your fridge?" "Sure go ahead." "Yesssssss!!" He went searching food in my fridge, and it's fine. But he'll better not be cooking because his food is horrible, no offence V. Jimin was sitting on the couch watching TV, just chilling. V came back with more food and stuffed himself, I don't think he brushed his teeth at all. "Hey Rapmon!!! Get me some toilet paper!" "Suga! What?!" "Just get me some toilet paper!!" "Ok, fine!" I went to get some toilet paper in the closet inside my room. I then slightly opened the bathroom door and passed the toilet paper to him without looking. "Here's the toilet paper to wipe with..." "Yeah, thanks."

"Rapmon! Do we have to clean your place up?" He was giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Jimin, of course you have to clean it up. Both of you guys made this room a mess too." "Well fine, sigh." His face made a frown, after I responded to his question.

We cleaned up everything, and most of the mess is really disgusting. I have to wear rubber gloves to clean. V and Jimin were mostly fooling around a bit but made the rooms really clean. And Suga on the other hand, was  sleeping on my bed. I guess he was really tired after we had last night.

_________Flash back________
"Ahhh Cheers!! Hahahahaha!!!" "Thanks Rapmonie for treating us!" "No problem, but this is the final." "Why Rapmon?" Jimin's face looked sad when he asked. "Remember, I'm going to Chicago on September 2nd, but I'll come back on October 7th, and I don't want you guys to come and make a mess whenever I treat you." "Ohhhhhh... But Rapmonie can we come with you? I want to try their food!" "I'll think about i-" "Ok, ok, ok, just eat. You don't have to worry about a damn thing, just let him decide V." "Ok, Suga-hyung."

We drank a lot of soju and ate more snacks, but then Suga started to ask me a weird ass question while he's drunk. "Rapmon! Do you like guys? Hehehehe~" "What?" "I said.... Do you like guys?" "Yea I guess? But as friends."

While we're sitting, Suga touch my shoulder with his right arm. Then got closer to my face and gave me a smirk.  "Ahhh I seeee, but I really like you. And you have cute dimples, I wish I had cute dimples like you!" He pointed where my dimples are and laughed. Then passed out on my shoulder. V and Jimin were silent and their eyes widen in surprised, the guys made a excuse to get out of the situation and leave Suga and I, alone

They then whispered at me while Suga was leaning on my shoulder sleeping. "Uh, Rapmon! We're going to be at the living room, soooooo-" "Just go.. It's fine, I'll handle it." I whispered back. They went to the living room. Now I'm left with Suga, he was sleeping so soundly and it felt kind of nice. I carried him like a prince carries a princess, and placed him on the chair. While he's sleeping, I went to V and Jimin.

"Hey, make sure you don't wake Suga up." "Ok Rapmonie, we got it, we won't make any sound for sure." "Yeah that's good."
____End of Flash back____

I left Suga sleeping on my bed, and closed the door. "Rapmon!" I heard Suga,  I went back and opened the door. He was awake but was still lying down.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" "Yeah? What is it?" "Remember what happened?" "Yeah tell me." "I'm sorry for putting you in a awkward situation... But what I said, I really don't mean it. We're still just friends right?"  "Of course we're friends, I've known you since middle school!" "Ah.. Then that's good. But Rapmon, what day is today?" "Uh, it's Sunday..." "Oh that's good, thank god it's not Monday, I don't want to do the exams." "Whatever, exams are exams."

Suga got up from the bed and asked me something. "But when it's Monday, we have a new member in our group and his name is Seokjin, so do you want to meet him? "But how come I don't know this?" His face looked pissed, when I asked him but he then started to give me a little smirk and was blushing a little. "Were you absent yesterday?" "Yeah, because of work." "Then there you go! If you were here, you could've known." "True." "Also he is a new student that got accepted to our university. But he's way older than us. So call him hyung." "Ok, I'll meet him."

He went to open the bedroom door and gave me a smile. "Alright, I'm leaving with the guys so bye.." "Bye." "But you have to meet him and work with him, you can't be absent a lot of times cause of work." "Yeah I know, I promise. Bye."

They left, it felt fun when being with them, yet it felt exhausting too. Now that I have a new member in my group. I wonder how Suga, Jimin, and V felt about the new member, maybe he was very nice to them-probably that's it but he'll better be good to me too. Unless he's a slacker then that's too bad, I don't want a bastard like a slacker. Although I want to see what he looks like. Still he has to know what we're working on. Aishhh! I'm worrying too much about a guy that I haven't met, still really.....

I want to meet him.