Suga Chapter 3: Lettuce Hyung

I wonder if I should dye my hair? Red-ish orange is not my style anymore... Maybe blonde? Nah. I already did blonde, don't wanna go back again. Shit! What should I choose? I looked at the blue dye bottle on the shelf but the colour looks shitty. Damn what now? I've even tried to look at the other bottles that I have, yet they're shitty colours too. And why do I even have them? I should throw it away. I heard a knock at my room and opened the door. "Hey Suga hyung?" "Yea, V?" "Do you want to use my hair dyes?" He held up a box of different colours of dyes and smiled. "Sure but the colours better be good." "Yup!"

I searched inside the box, it was all in order. Like a rainbow-they were lined up perfectly. "Which colour do you want Suga hyung?" "Ehhh, I don't fucking know." V was holding a bottle of green dye, it really does look like mint to be honest.

"Wanna share the light green dye?" "It looks kinda nice so yea." "Great! Then let's go dye your hair, I promise won't mess it up!" "Fine let's go, you promised anyway." Both of us went out of my room, then went in the bathroom (we're both roommates don't get  the wrong idea). He started to mix the light green dye and also the bleach mixture. And puts a towel on my shoulders, so it won't go anywhere. "Suga hyung, where do you want the green on?" "Everywhere of course." I pointed at my head. "Sure, but would it be weird on you?" "I don't care, it's just dye." I shrugged my shoulders and made a chilled face. "Ok first I'll bleach your hair cause it's orange or whatever colour." "Sure." I said. He grabbed the mixture out and puts it on my hair. And ohhh damn, it smells really horrible, I can't stand it. I have to cover my face when he's bleaching it. I regret bleaching hair.

"Suga hyung I'm done bleaching. You ok?" V caught me covering my face and made a confused look. "Yea I'm fine, it just smells." "Oh." "Also remember if you dye green on my hair, just don't spill it on my forehead or land it on my face like before." "Ohhhh yea! When I dyed your hair red and spilled it on you. You actually look like a angry apple or a chili pepper!" Guess he looked very excited when I was mentioning the old story, oh this kid. "Really?... This is why you have to dye hair properly." "But Suga hyung, you also have to dye my hair since I'm doing yours you know?" "I know, I know. But I'll do it in 3 weeks cause I'm busy and lazy. Ok call?" "Call!" We then shook our hands.

"I'm done with bleaching your hair!" "That's good." "Just wait here and I'll find the plastic shower cap." "Yea go get it." V left the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and damn, it reminds me of V's old hair colour. I sat on the toilet lid and waited.

It's been 5 minutes since he didn't came back... Never mind, I looked at the watch again and it's been 6 minutes. Great. I went near the bathtub, turned on the faucet and poured some soap in the water which I started to blow bubbles because I'm bored. 

I got really pissed so I started to yell. "YO! YOU DONE FINDING IT?! IT'S BEEN 6 MINUTES!!" "NOPE! BUT I NEED MORE TIME!" How long is he going to find that shit, like geez! I then screamed at him again. "YOU BETTER HURRY GODDAMIT!!" "OK, OK WAIT!" I turned off the faucet and washed my hands. V finally came back. "Ok I got the plastic shower cap so here." He threw it at me and I caught it. "Now go but how long do I wait for the bleach?" "It's 30 minutes." "Great 30 minutes."

He almost left the bathroom. "Suga hyung did you just use my strawberry shampoo?" "Uhhh..." I then smelled my hand and it straight up smelled like strawberries. "Mayyyybe?" "Why did you use it?! It was a gift from my mom!" "Hehehe, sorry I didn't know. I just used it for blowing bubbles." I scratched my head. "BUBBLES?!" "Yee-up..." He sighed and calmed down. "Never mind, just put it back." "Ok." I took the bottle and put it away also put on the shower cap. He went back to his room and I went to mine.

I waited for 30 minutes in my room while playing videos games after that I closed the bathroom door which I started to wash my hair. "Suga hyung can I use the toilet?" "What?! I'm washing my hair, I can't hear you!!" "Can I used the toilet?!" "Ohh ok! But don't worry, I'm wearing clothes!" "That's good! I'm coming!" I can hear him coming and opening the door. "Ahhh so nice." "Wait are you pooping only?" "Yeaaaa." "Don't tell me you have diarrhea." "I do..." "AWWW C'MONNN!!" I washed my hair as fast as I can and ran out of the bathroom. Just like the Flash. "Sorry Suga hyung!"

Ugh, good thing I escaped. If I didn't I'll be dead by now. I took a look at my hair and yup! It looks just like V's old hair colour. After V was done dumping his shit, he started to dye my hair green. Which I had to wait for 25 minutes for the dye to set, also wash my hair again.

"Wowww it looks like lettuce!" "Lettuce?!" "Hahahahahaha!! I should call you lettuce hyung!" "It's wet idiot." "Ohhhh ok." "I forgot to dry my hair. I'm going back inside." "Ok Suga hyung!" I dried my hair and it looks like mint just like in the bottle. It's pretty nice. I came out of the bathroom.

V came running, and was being really excited about my hair. "So how is it now?" I asked. He made a blank face. "Weird." "Just weird?" "Yea just weird" "Whatever let's go to sleep since its night time." "Ok." We both said good night and went to our own rooms.

The next day, it was university and we had a lot of work to do. Of course we were done with our exams. The teachers were not that strict but were decent at least.

The 6 of us hanged out at lunch. We all had seaweed soup and it was really good to be honest. Jiminie started to ask a question. "You know what Mr. Niel said about our seating plan?" The 5 of us said yea. "Who's our 7th member?" "Eyyy, it's not decided yet. All of us don't know who it is." "Ah, ok Suga hyung." "Oh Suga?" "What Rapmon?" "I forgot to tell you this but nice hair!" "Uhh, thanks." "Lettuce hyung! Lettuce hyunnng!" V called out. I was pissed but Rapmon smiled. And now he made me feel nervous and made me blush, how wonderful. I tried to stop which I did. We continued to eat.

V was coming closer to my ear and started to whisper. "Suga hyung can I talk to you for a minute?" "Fine." "Ok let's go." Rapmon saw us and then asked. "Where you guys going?" "To the washroom, Rapmon hyung!"

He grabbed my arm then dragged me to the boy's washroom. "V what is it that you wanted to tell me?" "Ok here it is; let's make Jin and Rapmon hook up." "WHAT?!" "SHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't yell." "Ok but why?" "Look I can tell that they have feelings for each other, and they keep on sitting together every class time." "Aren't they friends? They don't look like they match as a couple." "Whaaaat? Have you seen their chemistry? I once saw Rapmon almost trying to hold Jin's hand but Jin dodged it." "Hmm, really?" "Yes I mean it. Also I won't call you lettuce hyung if we succeed, call?" "Really?" "Yes!! I mean it!" "Ok fine, call. But who's also with us?" "Of course Jimin and Jungkook. We need more people y'know?" He squinted his eyes. "Ahh I see." I replied awkwardly.

University was over, everyone went home and said bye. It was time to settle this once and for all. Make Jin and Rapmon together. V and I already told both of them to participate which they agreed. But we need a plan of course, so we must figure it out next time. It won't be that bad wouldn't it?