V Chapter 4: A Wingman Job

It has been a couple of weeks since Rapmon hyung and Jin hyung met! They seem like they will become amazing friends. Just kidding! They totally need to have some chemistry and as a dongsaeng, I must help by doing so. I heard they already dropped honourifics so that means my life can be easier while doing so! At lunch I found out that Rapmon hyung and Jin hyung were busy doing some infires work, which Suga hyung, Jimin and I were waiting for Jungkook and he's apparently an old friend of Jin who just went here.

I see Jungkook and another figure out on the field. "JUNGKOOK-AH!" I yelled. He runs over with his friend. When I saw his friend, I freezed. He has a horse-like face, but suddenly I find my heart racing. Calm down Kim Taehyung! I tell myself. "Hello I am J-Hope. I am your hope." I laugh, louder than I should've. "Hello I am V, this is Jimin and Suga." They both wave. When J-Hope sits down in front of me, I could feel my face burning up. What's wrong with you Kim Taehyung! Calm down! I keep having to remind myself whenever J-Hope does anything. I wonder if I am sick. I take a mouthful of rice.

"Okay down to business," Suga hyung says. "We probably all know about how Rapmon and Jin are having feelings for each other. But they are too afraid so what can we do to help?" J-Hope clears his voice. "Why not have them an unintentional date?" "Can you explain J-Hope?" Jimin asks. "Well we could split up into two groups. Two people with Rapmon and two people with Jin. But then we will have another person tell each person individually that they will be tagging along, when in fact they won't. Group Jin will arrive first then Group Rapmon will arrive a little bit later. We won't be going to the movies with Rapmon or Jin, we'll say we need to go to the washroom and not come back." "Perfect!" I screamed. I didn't realize how loud I said it but then when I saw everyone looking at me, I looked down.

"I agree." Jungkook said and Jimin and Suga hyung nodded. At the end of the conversation, the groups were Jungkook with Jimin and J-Hope with me. Suga was the lone wolf. I named this mission; Mission NamJin, everyone loved it obviously. MISSION NAMJIN HWAITING!!!

It was finally the day. I messaged Rapmon hyung to go to the movies and he said yes! Part One complete! J-Hope and I met Rapmon hyung at the middle of campus. After that we headed to the theaters. "Rapmon hyung, J-Hope and I will buy the tickets. You get us the drinks!" He nodded and walked into line. We bought one ticket and said our tickets were in our pockets. I texted the Jin Group to see if they got the seat number and if he has food. V stop worrying! They messaged back. J-Hope seemed to have read my messages, and then he puts his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay." I felt my face burning again. CALM DOWN KIM TAEHYUNG!!! I told myself. We then told Rapmon hyung to meet us in the theaters while we went to the "washrooms". J-Hope texted Rapmon saying that we forgot that the guidance councilor wanted to see us, and then we meet Jungkook, Jimin and Suga hyung at a restaurant nearby.

We all had a few shots to celebrate MISSION NAMJIN. J-Hope sat beside me the whole time and was surprisingly a great drinker. I could feel my face getting red but I presume that it's because of the alcohol. Even Jungkook drank, he said he was 20 but we all knew he was secretly a 4 year old. But we didn't care! We all had fun and we just had to wait until tomorrow to see if MISSION NAMJIN was actually a success.

___________Credits___________
V's POV/Editor:
MiniPikaAli 
Check out her story it's noice: First love?
v(^_^v)♪
Fanfic Creator/Editor : @Duh_Lazy_Leura0o0 (It's Me ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ)