V Chapter 8: The Horse Boy

"Oweeee... That hurt." I think I sprained my ankle when I fell, dang it! But I realized that while I was on the ground, I saw J-hope's hand wave behind the bushes. Both Jin and Rapmon were near the tree that I fell from, gladly I was behind it. I took a glance at them and omooooo they're holding hands! I started to freak out. Is this real? Are they really dating?!!! They're even smiling at each other! J-Hope still waved his hand for me to hide in the bushes, he wanted me to come so I ran really fast, hurting my ankle one more and jumped into the bushes. But what I landed on wasn't the ground, it felt weird and my lips were touching on something-I opened my eyes and I just kissed J-Hope. NOOOOOOO! THESE LIPS THAT I'VE PROTECTED FOR SO LONG!! ARE WASTED!!!!  Now I'm really afraid. "GASP! J-J-Hope, I'm-I'm so sorry!" I crawled back, not knowing what to do and was really red all of a sudden. He got up and touched his lips. Was that a smirk? I've never seen him smirk before. He began to look at me, his eyes were sparkling.

"You're ankle it's really sprained." "Yea I-I know, but it was worth it." "Well a sprained ankle is a sprained ankle so let's go to- "HEY I SAW SOMEONE OVER THERE!!" "WHAT?! REALLY!!" "Never mind, I'm sorry but I have to do this." Thank goodness he didn't say anything about the kiss! His stare was strange but it felt that he saw something behind me. "Wait what?" He grabbed my hand and made me lean forward. We were on the ground, face to face, hugging each other. I can feel his breath and his warmth. I heard footsteps and guys talking, they weren't Rapmon and Jin's. I turned my head around and saw what's behind me, there were four guys holding baseball bats. They looked like gangsters, no wonder why J-Hope dragged me. The gangsters went inside the university, I don't know what to do but I'm scared.

"V are you alright?" He said in a soft voice. "Huh? Umm yeah..." What's he doing? Why's he going closer? "Are you sure?" He's too close, he's too close! "Yes! I am!" He placed his hand on my face. "Your face is still fine, including your lips." "Huh?" "And also I was about to ask something but whatever."
"What was it?" He got up and his stare was beautiful. He began to scratch his head. "This may be weird but do you want to-" "AHHH! SPIDER ON MY SHOOOOOEE!!!" "Here I'll help." "GET IT OFF!! GET IT OFF!!" The spider was crawling on his hand and was finally free from my shoe. "Phew! Thanks for the help." No problem." "So what is it that you wanted to say?" "Never mind, I won't tell you." "Why not?" "It's a secret now and it's embarrassing." He smiled and laughed. Well thanks a lot spider for ruining the moment! "C'mon don't just sit on the ground forever, we have to go or else we'll make the guys worry!" "Ah yes!" He grabbed my hand, very tightly. I've never held hands with anyone before except my mom, she doesn't count. It'll be awkward if she did. My hand was really sweaty which I hope he doesn't notice, yet his hands were cold.

We ran really quick and we're still holding hands, I want to look away but I can't. Damn it, it's too much! We ran to the fountain area and took a break. "Pant, pant, pant, V does your walkie talkie work? Mine doesn't work for some reason." "Umm yeah?" "Would you mind calling the boys?" "Sure." I took out my walkie talkie and walked to the tree. "Hello?" "V IS THAT YOU?!" Wow Suga's voice is really loud, I think I'm going to be deaf on one ear. "Yea..." "OH MA GAD YOU BASTARD!! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU, EVEN WHEN YOU FELL OF THE TREE!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARED WE ARE!! WE ALL WENT TO THE WASHROOM AND PANICKED BECAUSE OF YOUUUUU!!!" "Sorry, sorry, sorry!" "BUT DID YOU GET CAUGHT?!" "No, luckily J-Hope was there so I didn't get caught." "Make sure you comeback or else!" "Or else what?" His voice become quiet and he starts to whisper. "Or else I'll tell J-Hope that you like him." "But I-I don't like him." "Really? I see you acting flirty in front of him, don't act like you don't know." "I GOTTA GO HYUNG BYE!!" I hanged up. Oh my hearteu, my hearteu, I thought was going to be dead. I hope things won't get awkward between me and J-Hope.

Finally we came back, Jimin and Jungkook were bowing to us on the floor, Suga was crossing his arms and was pissed. I don't think I want to be near Suga in the state he's now in. "Everyone gather at the table!" "Yes Sir!" "We don't have time but all we need is to do is to think of a strategy for not getting punished by Jin and Rapmon." Suga's face was really serious, it's like we're at an military and Suga is the general. Jimin raised his hand up with a scared looking face. "What do you want say?" "Do we actually have to lie more?" "What do you think this is, huh?" "I just think that it's bad for lying too much that's all..." "We have to, it's part of the mission. We had no choice and do you want Rapmon and Jin to not be a couple?" "N-No." "Ok then we're settled." What was that about? I thought he wasn't against lying, that's weird of Jimin.  "Here's the plan, once Jin and Rapmon come here, we will all start to talk about random stuff and pretend to not know what they're talking about." "Yes hyung!" All of us said.

Rapmon and Jin came, my hands were shaking, I thought we're going to get caught at any moment by now... Damn.
I was sitting near J-Hope and Jungkook, my hands were shaking so mucheu until J-Hope grasp my hands.
He whispered at my ear, "You'll be fine." Heuhhhhh!!! What was that, why did he do that?!!! Suga looked at me and smirked while he was talking to Rapmon. I took his hand off of my hand and whispered, "I'm fine... There's nothing to worry." "Are you sure?" He looked surprised for a second. "Yes, what else?" "Nothing..." He smiles back. He was acting weird, I don't know what's going on. I saw Jin and Rapmon's faces look sort of pissed towards Suga. Well do they know the plan and what we did to them in the theatre? I didn't know what to do, I'm still worried that we'll get caught or not and that the hyungs will give us a punishment... I seriously just want to go home now.