Rap Monster Chapter 5: An Ex Girlfriend 「Crazy Theatre 1/2」

Guess I'm going alone then, since they went to see the guidance counsellor, sigh. I looked at my ticket and I realized that I'm going to watch this movie called Hwarang: The Beginning. Well that does sound like a historic movie, I see a lot of girls in the theatre. Like a lot of girls, some were with their boyfriends, others were from high school, or with their friends. But why did these guys made me watch this? It seems like a movie for girls.

I was sitting on the number 8 seat (it was at the very back, not at the front). I feel uncomfortable sitting here, and it's also near the theatre door too. That's just nice. Nobody was sitting on the number 7 seat, and it's odd because everyone is sitting on their reserved seat. I feel like the guys are doing something to humiliate me, I don't know why but it's just a feeling I have.

I heard someone open the door slowly and a voice. "Ah... Where's my seat? Crap, I can't see. Never mind I found it." The voice sounded so familiar, I also heard footsteps going towards the seat beside me. And I turned around, it was... "Jin?" "Rap Monster? What are you doing here?" I started to look confused. "Y-you too?!!-" Jin covered my mouth. "Shhhh. They'll hear you." He whispered. Damn his hands are soft. How can a guy have hands soft as a baby's bottom? I spoke in my head. He then let go of his hand and sat on his seat beside me. It somehow felt like joy and my heart started to flutter.

"Did you see Jungkook, Jimin, and Suga at the theatre?" "No, they weren't there. Did they ditch you? Or what?" "Um they just said that they're going to the washroom. And they're going to come back." "They probably won't. Look at the seats, they're all taken." "Yea they are." He looked surprised at that moment. "Rap Monster, what happen to you?" "I was supposed to go with V and J-Hope (the guy I met) but they said the guidance councilor wanted to see them." "Hmmmm, I bet they're doing the same thing as the other three." "Well try looking at your texts and I'll look at mine so we can compare." "Ok."

We both grabbed our phones and started to look at the messages. "Rap Monster, I just got a new message." "What did it say?" He starts to read. "It says; Sorry hyung we can't go to the theatre because we have soccer practice. Is that ok?" "Weird who was that?" "Umm, it was-here." He showed me the contact. "Jimin? Jimin texted you?" "Yea pretty much." "Jimin skips his practices, anyways I'll show you mine." "Sure." I then showed Jin the text from J-Hope. "Here, read it Jin." "Ok; "Rapmon! V and I are seeing the guidance councilor since councilor wanted us so is it fine if you go there alone? Wowwww, are they doing this on purpose?" "I probably think so." "Well whatever."

The announcer spoke and the movie was starting. "Please turn off your cellphones or any electronics and do not record the movie in the theatre."

The screen was showing the movie and Jin was very excited. "Yessss! I've always wanted to see this." "Really?" "Yea if you search up what's it about then you'll like it." "Ahhh, I should've." We both smiled. "Ok let's watch." Later on while watching the movie, I noticed a guy who looks exactly just like V but a historic version of him. Which is really weird to see V's doppelgänger on this movie. I pointed at the screen and whispered to Jin. "Hey do you know who's that guy?" "Him?" "Yea that guy." "Uh I heard he's the one who's the first Kpop member in his group to be acting in the movie." "Ohh." "What? Did you think the guy looks like V?" "Actually yea... But how do you know?" "I saw his face and it does look like him." "Wow for one second, I thought you were psychic." "Nahhh no way." I started to giggle.

We finished watching the movie and finished our snacks. "Ahhhh so tiring!" Jin stretched his arms while walking. "Yea it is." Everyone left the theatre. Jin wanted some more food, so we bought Danish cinnamon rolls, popcorn in a paper bag, and bubble tea. I bought taro and he bought strawberry. "Mmmm! The cinnamon roll is so good, I need their recipe and make those." Jin looks so adorable when he's eating the cinnamon rolls. Fuck I'm blushing! He better not notice, it's embarrassing. "Uh um wait Jin you can cook?" "Yea of course! I love cooking." "Someday I'll come to your place and try your food!" "Sure, but I'll charge you. Hahahahaha!" "Aish! That's not fair." "Just kidding I won't but invite the others too." "Ok I will."

We almost left the place. But as I turned around, a random girl was going to splash her drink at Jin. "JINNNNN!!!!" She screamed out his name furiously. He turned around and looked. I pushed him away to the side and blocked the drink from splashing on him, it got all over me. "Jin are you alright?" "Yea." She was running at him and clenching her fist to punch him. Two other girls that I believe are her friends came to stop her yet she kept on yelling and crying.

"YAHH!!!! WHY DID YOU DUMP ME YOU ASSHOLE!!! I THOUGHT WE WERE SOULMATES!!!!!!!" "Hey! Calm down!" "Stop!" "Soulmates? Hahahahaha!!" "GRRRRRRR." I looked at him and he was laughing nonstop. "Jin?" "I-It's nothing really but it's funny how she said we're soulmates, hahahahha!!" "Uh yea." She must've been his ex girlfriend, no wonder. A lot of people were staring at her. I then walked towards her and asked her question.

"Hey fuck face!" "WHAT?!" "Can I please tell you something?" "WHAT DO YOU WANT BASTARD!" "Uh humph.............. INFIRES!" "YAH!! YOU @$@$$/!&0!!1!!1" WHHHHOOOOSSSHHHHHH!!!! "Rap Monster?! Wha-"

I grabbed Jin and ran so fast that I didn't know where to go but I saw the washroom. It was a perfect place to be safe.

______Fanfic Creator's Note______
Hwarang: The Beginning is not a movie, it's a Kdrama that'll come out soon so please don't get confused. If you don't know what Hwarang: The Beginning is. Also Hwarang: The Beginning is a Kdrama that has V from BTS (the first BTS member to be starring in a Kdrama WHOO SLAYYY), Choi Minho from SHINee (YESHHH), Go Ara from other Kdramas that I'm lazy to name (YASSS she my fav), Park Seo Joon from She Was Pretty (other Kdramas too), and Park Hyung Sik from ZE:A (he was on Heirs by the way). I made up the part by calling it a movie.
(◐ ‿ ◑) ~ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ