Jin Chapter 2: Nervousness

"Hair check, extra snacks check, bag check, everything check! Mom, can you not stare at me like that? I feel uncomfortable." "Seokjin sorry. It's just that you reminded me of when you were just a child and it was your first day of school." " But it's my second day of university." "Well still, you do remind me of it." Mom then gave me a big smile. "But I want you to make new friends!" "I know." Hearing that made me rolled my eyes. "Also here.." She gives me the money for lunch (3.00$). "I bet their lunch is going to be good!" "Thanks mom." "Ok now go off."

I said bye to mom and went out, it's almost the end of April and still no flowers, ahhh so depressing. I waited at the bus stop, there's Jungkook waiting here too.

"Hey Jin." Jungkook smiled and waved at me. "Hi... Wait aren't you supposed to use honourifics?" I looked at him pissed when asking. "Sorry, I mean hyung. But how's your university?" "Kind of good. Jungkook are you applying to The University of Jams too?" "Yeah, but I was forced to go. Even though today is my first day going." "Oh, ok." The bus came, while we haven't noticed it." "Hyung, the bus is here c'mon!" "Ah, crap it's here."

We got on the bus and sat on the seats. I sat with Jungkook of course. And now we are in deep silence, not talking at all. I looked at the window-the sky is really grey and cloudy. We're almost to the university, but Jungkook was asleep.

I whispered to him so no one in the bus can here me. "Jungkook. We're here." He opened his eyes after hearing my voice. "Oh damn! We're here!!" The people in the bus then stared at us, surprised after hearing that. I then whispered to Jungkook to shut him up. "Jungkook keep your voice down, they're staring at us." "Oops, sorry hyung..."

The bus stopped and we got off. "Thank you sir." "You're welcome." Both of us were standing there looking at the building. Jungkook's face was amazed when he saw the building. "Wowwwww hyung, the university looks really cool." "I know right, huh. Ok let's go inside, we don't want to be late." "Yea." We ran inside and it was full of people walking around and going to a lot of rooms.

I looked at my watch, it was 9:20. There's still more time so I'm fine since in this university, you can go at 10:00 in the morning. Nice right? We walked around to look for our room.

"Hyung! Who's our teacher and what are we learning?" "Don't you have your paper?" "No. I don't..." I face palmed after what he said. "I left it at home though, sorry. Also I know that I chose the same main teacher as you did but I forgot the name." "Fine let's use my paper instead." I grabbed out my paper and we both took a look at it." "Uhhh... It's Mr. Niel-our main teacher, he's a foreigner and we're learning about physics." "Wow a foreigner but does he know Korean?" "Yea I'm guessing he does." "Thanks hyung." "Ok now let's go." I looked at the time again, it's now 9:45 so still more time.

We went inside the room, there were those three guys again, just looking at each other's work. They're having fun aren't they. "Hyung what're you looking at." "Nothing..." I looked down so they won't notice. "Is it those guys over there?" He smiled and pointed at them. "Hey! Don't point they'll see!" That "guy" who was sitting with the three guys saw me. We both started to stare at each other-he smiled at me, his smile was a generous smile with little dimples it was quite adorable. I started to blush.

But then he turned around and was talking to the orange hair guy, what's the orange hair guy's name again? I somehow forgot... Is it Shugah? Soga? Or Sugar? I'm guessing it's Sugar, let's stick with Sugar. I walked to my spot and sat down with Jungkook. "Hey do you know them?" "No." "Hmmm it seems like you do, c'mon tell me!" He made his face pout and stomped his feet. "I said no." "Please, I know you're hiding something! If you're my friend tell me." "Fine, they're just guys that I was assigned to be in their group for a project." "Ohhhhh." "But since there's 24 students in this class, including us. Jungkook you of course will be in our group for seating." "Really?!" "Yea!" "But it won't happen yet, it'll be soon." I smiled at him. "Awww no fair!"