Jin Chapter 6: You Kissed Me 「Crazy Theatre 2/2」

"Rap Monster where are we going?!!" "Just wait..." He's still dragging me and gripping my hand really tight. "Is the girl chasing us?!" He asked. I turned my head to see her. She was chasing us, I guess her mind is insane. "Yes!" "Hurry!! Let's go to the washroom!!" "What?!" "I SAID LET'S GO THE WASHROOM!!" "Ohh!"

We then hid in the washroom to wait if she's gone. Rap Monster was taking off his long coat and washing it. Also washed his hair. "Jin, let's go in the stall together to eat. We'll both sit on the floor." "No way! The floor is dirty, don't you know there's bacteria on the floor!" I pointed at the floor, while looking pissed. "How about you sit on the toilet and I sit on the floor instead." "Well-" "Jin, it's not that dirty but you don't have to sit on the floor. Is that good?" "Fine ok, let's go in. But you have to give me  your popcorn."

Both of us went inside the stall and ate the snacks and drank our bubble tea. "Here's the popcorn.." "Thanks." "Mmmm, are you gonna ask me about the girl?" "What?! No..." He looked surprised for a moment there. "Hmm realllllly?" "Y-yea." "Then I won't tell." I crossed my arms, looking at the right. It was silent, really silent. We didn't talk for a minute, I wished he could've actually asked. He looked at me and then looked at his drink. "Never mind just tell me. I... I want to know. I just don't want you to be like that." THANK YOU!GEEZ!! FINALLY I DON'T WANT TO BE QUIET FOREVER!!! "I will tell you about her, in a trade of your half eaten cinnamon roll." I gave him a little smirk. "Ok here, man you really like to eat."

"So what do want to ask?" "Uhhh... Ummm, were you guys really in love? Like lovey dovey to each other?" "No not exactly..." "Oh." "Yea, she was the one who asked me out." "Ah then what?" "I said yes but I only dated her because of food." "Wow seriously?!" "Uh huh, I didn't know about being in a relationship. But both of us never kissed and she was bragging about us to her friends." "What else did she do?" "She was too clingy and was fucking annoying, if you were with her you'll suffer." "Wait.... Did you just swear?" "Yea I guess." "Wow!! I didn't expected you to swear hahahahaha!!" "Stop laughing you're ruining my story!" "Sorry, sorry. Please continue and let your anger out." "Then 5 days later, I told her that we should break up which she just hit my face with her backpack and screamed at me." "Damn that's a worst ending for a break up!" "I know right, I even got a scar on my lower chin. Wanna see?" "Ok." "Is it bad looking?" "No not at all, it's like your scar just blends with your skin really well." "Ok... I'll take that as a compliment."

BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! "I KNOW YOU TWO ARE IN HERE!!! SO SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACES BASTARDS!!!!!!!"

"Rap Monster you hear that?" "Yea, it must be that crazy ex." "It's totally her, ugh I guess we have to stay here for a little while." "Uh huh." "So.... How about you? Have you dated someone before?" "No, I've never went to a date so I'm not experienced with dates." "Really?" "I've been living under a rock." "You have."

Rap Monster starts to stare at me, I don't know why but I feel weird. "Is there something on my face?" "Uhhh no, it's just that your face is cute." "What?!" Did he just say my face is cute? "N-Nothing! Nothing at all." "Umm ok." "This is awkward...." "Pretty much." He then looks at the floor. Like he's about to sleep. "Are you tired?" "Nah but I want to tell you something Jin." "Ok tell me." "Since we're both single and never kissed someone... Do you wanna be together?" Why's he smiling? This is uncomfortable, crap I don't know what to do! "Huh?" "I'm saying that I like you. Do you understand?" "HEUHH! Wait a minute-mmph!" He grabbed me and placed me on the wall. Why's he kissing me! Dang it!! I'm turning red. I'm not even interested in guys so whyy? This is stupid. "Rap Monster! Stop!" "You're red, you tomato." "HEY! You jerk!" Is this harassment or something? He freaking kissed me! I don't think no one has kissed someone like that but at least I pushed him. "You're still blushing even I confessed to you and kissed you, should I do it again?" "NO I'M NOT!!" "Yes you are." "Fine but you didn't hear about my confession either." "True, well just say it." "Look, I also sort of like you too even when we met. You were kind to me and smart but you won't act this way right? If we're ever together. I really don't want to go too fast." "I won't be like that. I promise."

He kisses me again but this time it was nice. Maybe I'll be with him. So I don't have to find someone else again. "Is it... Good?" "Uh yes. Kiss me again but make it long." "How long?" "As long as you want." "Sure." His lips taste like bubble tea and he even smells like fruit punch. I like it somehow. Man, kissing does feel good. He lets go of me. "We should stop now." "Well we're both really blushing so we should." "Yea, c'mon let's leave. It's getting late anyways."

He opens the washroom door and checks, the ex isn't here so I'm safe. We both walked out of the washroom and started to walk fast to escape. Then we left the building, I really don't want to stay here for eternity. He held my hand while we're walking. "But you know?" "What is it?" "I figured out why the guys are doing this, they were hooking us up to be a couple. They left us alone at the theatre." "No wonder why we're together. We should punish them." "Haha we really should." "Well bye!" "Bye!" Two of us waved at each other. I went to the right side and he went to the left side. Finally I'm at home so FREEEEDOMMM!! I can eat more food again! But how am I going to face Rap Monster again? And I need to beat up the guys after what they did. Ugh this is too much.