Chapter 4 - Suprise

My parents suddenly bursted through the front door. Another gunshot went off. My dad grabbed Oscar and Copper.
"Lets go down to the basement, it's the safest place." My dad wispered loud enough so my mom and I could hear. We went down to the basement. When we got down there I went in the corner and sat down where Oscar and Copper was whimpering. Right when I sat down they came and started licking my face. Once they fell asleep on my lap I texted mg brother telling him what happened. He replied with 'let me know how everything goes, I love you Lou' I replied with 'okay, I love you too bubs💝' I plugged my earbuds in and started listening to one direction songs. I was in a light sleep when another gunshot went off. A couple minutes later, the front doorbell rang. I froze. My dad wispered to both my mom and me " stay here, I'm going to go see who it is, and I'm bringing my rifle." He grabbed his rifle and tip toed up the stairs.

***Randy's POV*** (her dad)

I'm scared has hell to open the door. I have too keep my family safe, but that's why I brought my rifle. I looked through the peephole and I see 5 scared boys who look oddly familiar. I opened the door and said "who are you guys and why are you here?" "We are sorry to bother you Mr. but we are one direction and we were at the pet store down the street and we heard the gunshots and started running. You were one of the first houses we saw." The one with the curly hair said. "Here, come in, my wife and daughter are in the basement." All five of them step inside the house still scared as hell. "My daughter is going to be so shocked, she loves you guys, thats why you guys look so familiar!" I explained to them while walking down to the basement. I opened the door and I told Lou "look who I found" whole the boys walked in. Her mouth just dropped and ran over to the blonde one first and hugged him. Then doing the same with the other boys. I turned towards Becky, my wife and she had a big smile on her face. I went and sat down besides her.

***Lous POV***
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked them all after I hugged them. Niall answers my question with "well, since we are on break we decided to come to Los Angeles. We are staying at the hotel down the street and we walked down to the pet store, thats when we heard the gunshots. So we started running and we saw your house first." "Oh my god, really?" I asked niall. "Yeah" replied Niall.
Oscar and Copper started barking. I picked Oscar up while Harry came over and picked Copper up. "They are so cute, what are they're names?" Harry asked. "The one your holding is Copper, and this is Oscar." I told him. I turned and looked, I could see Liam, Zayn and Louis wispering to eachother and Niall walking over to me and Harry. "So what hotel are you guys staying at, isn't there like two around here?" I asked Niall and Harry. We are staying at Holiday inn, it's around the corner from here." Niall answered my question. 'Boom, Boom' "holy shit" I jumped accidentally and tripped backwards but Niall caught me before I hit the ground. I looked into Niall's eyes and our eyes met since he was holding me in his arms. "Thanks." I mummbled while blushing. "No problem beautiful." Niall said with a big grin on his face. He put me back onto my feet. I could definitely get used to this.

A/N - so if you guys don't know, this is my first fanfiction. I have an idea of how I'm going to do the next few chapters. But any suggestions will help alot. And I'm sorry the chapters are so short😂