Chapter 8 - Eating and talking

It's been 4 weeks since One Direction have been living with me and things are going great. School started and its going pretty well.
     I'm sharing a room with Niall. And the other boys are sharing the guest bedroom. Niall and me have gotten close. We've stayed up for hours just talking to each other.
     "Niall get your ass in here!" I yelled from my room. They boys were playing the Xbox in the extra room. "What's wrong." Niall question. "Look at this mess." "Love you Lou" Niall told me with a grin on his face. "Pick it up please" he started cleaning up his clothes in my room.
      I walked into the extra room and the boys were still playing the Xbox. "Hey guys, wanna walk down to the pet store?" "Sure" Liam said.
       After a couple minutes of getting ready, we started walking to the pet store. I wonder if Jake is working there today. He's my best friends boyfriend.
        After the 10 minute crazy walk over there I saw Macie outside talking to Jake. "Macie!!" I yelled and started running towards her. "LouLou!!" Macie yelled and ran towards me. We hugged and I whispered in her ear, "Niall's here." I tell her everything about one direction at school. So she knows I like Niall, a lot. "Jake and the boys were all shaking hands and introducing themselves. "Macie, this is Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam." "Hi I'm Macie and this is my boyfriend Jake."
   "Hey Jake " "hey Lou" Jake I said and hugged each other. "Do you guys wanna join us at the sandwich shop down the street?" Macie asked. I looked over at the boys and they nodded. "Sure." We started walking over to the sandwich shop. That place is so good, and they just opened about two weeks ago.
       "Hi what would you like?" The man asked us. We let Macie and Jake take their order first. We got up to the man and I ordered while the boys looked at the menu. "Can I get a tri-tip, meal, with honey BBQ sauce and fries. Can I also get funnel cake fries please. "Sure, would you like the sandwich a half order or full?" The man asked me. "Half please" While I was ordering, I was hearing the boys whisper. I stepped back to let the boys order. "Can we get 4 Philly Cheese steak meals, all full. With four fries and a macaroni and cheese please." Liam told the guy." "Okay, the total will be $38.50." I pulled out my 40 but Niall was already handing him the money. "Thankyou Niall" "No problem Lou."
       We filled up our drinks and sat down at the table. I sat by Niall and across from Macie. Macie and Jake were whispering to each other. Macie turned towards us and just told me "BangBang" I shoot her a death glare. BamBam is our secret name for Niall, but she calls him BangBang. Jake kept starting at Niall and me.
      Our food came and started eating. "Are you guys dating?" Jake asked and looked at me and Niall. Niall looked at me. "N-no we aren't" I stuttered, looking away from Niall. "Oh okay"

Niall's POV.
     While we were waiting for our food, we all made small talk and Jake kept staring at Lou and me. We got our food and started eating. "Are you guys dating?" I looked up and Jake was staring at me and Lou. I turned towards Lou and she turned red. She looked at me and stuttered "N-no we aren't." "Oh, okay."
     I like Lourdes so much. We have gotten pretty close, in the short amount of time. That's why I volunteered to share her room with her. I want to ask her out on a date, but I'm not sure. I don't want to ruin our friendship.
      Everyone was making small talk. I looked over at Lou and she was eating something off her lap. It must be the funnel cake fries. She loves those things so much. I started smiling and took one of the funnel cake fries out of the tray on her lap. I dipped it into the chocolate that was on the table. She gave me a death glare and said "back the fuck up." "Love you too" I told her with a grin. I have to ask her out on a date soon. I'll have Liam help me, she's also close to him, but not as close.

Lou's POV
      Once I finished my sandwich, I put the funnel cake fries on my lap. These things are hella good and I hate sharing them. I felt Niall look at me but I just ate the fries. I saw a hand get a fry and dip it into the chocolate. I looked over, it was Niall, that asshole. "Back the fuck up" I told him and sent him a glare. "Love you too" he said with a grin.
         After about 5 minutes, everyone finished their food, even me, well with the help with Niall. We walked out and all the boys were talking while me and Macie were talking. "He likes you!" Macie told me. "Why do you say that?" I asked her. "By the way he looks at you" I saw Liam and Niall talking up ahead and stop at a bench. "What do you think their talking about?" I asked Macie. "I don't know lets go see." I didn't see the other boys around, Jake probably took them inside the pet store.
       We sat behind the bush that was behind the bench they were sitting on.  "So do you think she does?" Niall asked Liam. "Of course lou does, didn't you hear her studder when Jake asked her?" Liam told him. So everyone noticed I stuttered. That's great. "yeah I did" Niall told him. "You guys share a room, and stay up talking, me and they boys hear it all the time. When we hear it, we always talk about you two dating." "really?" "Yeah, she likes you Niall." "I need help planning a way to tell her I like her and ask her out. Macie and me looked at eachother and she mouthed 'I told you so'. I mouthed back 'Shut the fuck up'. She just smirked and we continued to listen.
       "How fancy do you want it?" Liam asked Niall. "Not that fancy, but romantic." "How much money do you want to spend?" "It doesn't matter as long as she knows I love her." My heart stopped. He really loves me. "I suggest taking her to a place she loves" Liam told Niall. "Like a city or like a store?" Niall asked. "A City, she will remember it forever. Is there any she talks about a lot?" "Yeah, there's a couple. We have the concert in New York in a few days right?" "Yeah we do. You should take her." "How long?" "That's for you to decide. The lads and I will stay as long as you want us to" "Alright, thankyou Liam." "Your welcome Niall, anytime." Me and Macie looked at eachother and nodded. We both quietly stood up and when they got in our sight I spoke up, "hey guys, what's up." "Just taking, where did you guys go?" Macie and I looked at eachother and then back to them. "We went to SaveMart to see if Joey was working but he's not." Joey is my other friend, Vanessa's crush, he goes to pitman and he works at SaveMart. "Oh, is he the guy you were telling me about Lou?" Niall asked. "About Vanessa, yeah." "Lourdes can we talk?" Niall asked me "Sure" I walked over to him and Macie mouthed good luck. I mouthed back thanks. " We started walking to wherever.
       We stopped at the ice cream shop and went in. We sat down once we ordered ice cream  "Theres something I need to ask you" Niall told me. "What is it?" "Would you like to go to New York with me and the boys"