Chapter 14 - Underware Bets

"Oh boys!!!" I yelled coming the house with 4 bags in my hands and the two girls following me. "Girls are back!" I think I heard Harry yell from upstairs. Then I heard many footsteps.
"I got all of you boys something." I said placing my bags on the couch and started looking for the five pairs of matching underware. "Did you get us carrots?" Louis asked. "No bitch. Your the only one with a carrot obsession." I said grabbing all 5 pairs.

I chucked a pair to each of the boys. "Bitch. No you didn't." Zayn said holding up the lacey pair of booty shorts. "Oh yes I did." I smirked. All the boys groaned expect Harry. He ran. "Go put them on." I said. And the boys groaned saying no. "Don't be asses, go put them on." Laura said and the boys started going up the stairs. Wait. Wheres Niall? "Niall!" I yelled. "Yes babe." I heard in my ear, making me jump and scream. "Go put these on meanie!" I aid holding up the pair of lingerie. "Fine." He said kissing my cheek and pulling me upstairs with him.

"OH MY GOD!" Laura yelled from downstairs. "HARRY GET AWAY!" Macie yelled. "Babe hurry up. Im gonna leave." I told Niall whilen peeking down the stairs. "I dont know how the hell to put these on." He said sitting on the bed looking at the underware confused. I just laughed and went over to help him. "

Once he pulled the underware up he ran out of the room. "Hey!!" I yelled running after him. I could still hear laughter and screams from the girls. I immedietly run into Harry twerking on the wall in a thong. "HARRY!" I yelled laughing. He got scared and fell to the ground. "SOMEONE HELP ME!" Harry groaned since he was a pretzel on the floor. "Oh my gosh."I said laughing and pulled his arm while Macie grabbed his other arm. 

Once all the boys were downstairs, I decided to make some fun out of this. "WHos down for a bet." I smirked. "Me!" Louis and Harry yelled. "What type of bet?" Niall asked suspicously. Crap hes onto me. "A bet to see which one of you guys can last the longest in the underware." I smirked. "Im so down." Macie said grabbing her wallet. Laura doing the same thing. "My bets are on Harry." Laura said putting a 10 dollar bill on the table. "Same." Macie said placing a 20 down. "BOYS! You in?" I yelled since they were messing around. "In on what?" Harry asked. Oh Harold. "Were making a bet on who can keep the underware on the longest." Laura said looking right at Harry. "Ill do it on one condition." Harry grinned. Oh no. "Whats that?" Laura asked, "You girls wear boxers."Harry said. "Hell no." Niall said. "Its only fair." Louis said. "They got a point Ni." I said walking up to Niall. "There might be something for you later tonight." I whispered in his ear. "Hold on." He mummbled, grabbed my hand and we went upstairs.

"Put these on." Niall said handing me a pair of his boxers. Once I put them on Niall spoke up agian. "You down for our own personal bet?" He smirked. "Oh yeah." "Whoever lasts the longest gets the pleasure." HE smirked. "Im so down." I stuck my hand out and he grabbed it and pulled me in for a kiss. "I dont do handshakes babe." HE smirked and left the room. I quickly grabbed two pairs of his boxers for Laura and Macie and left the room. 

Once I got downstairs there was about 100 dollars on the table. "WOAH. We didnt even agree on anything." I yelled since Louis and Harry were in the kitchen goofing off. I handed the girls the boxers and they went upstairs.I turned to look at Harry and Louis because they got quiet all of a sudden. I saw Louis grab whipped cream and Harry grab the chocolate out of the cabinet. Oh hell no. "What are you boys up to?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "Shit shes onto us!" Harry yelled. "Shut up and tell me what you guys have planned. I might want in." I smirked. "We were gonna attack everyone." Louis whispered. "Im out. Just dont get me." I said walking out of the kitchen laughing. "Oh and get the girls. Theyre coming down the stairs." I popped my head back in. They nodded and waited at the end of the staircase. 

"So guys vs. girls. Team who lasts the longest gets all the money and whoever lasts the actaul longest in the winning team gets the extra $80." I said, comfirming everything in the bet. Everyone nodded. "Alright hands in to make it offical." I said and everyone dtuck theyre hands in. "Harry do the countdown." "Underware on the count of 3. 1! 2! 3!" Harry said, his voice getting louder. "UNDERWARE" We all yelled. Niall pecked me on the lips making me rememeber him saying 'I dont do handshakes'. That boy.

A/N Kinda short but I like the ending and next chapter will be longer, hopefully. But im fianlly back to updating and im freaking happy! If you havent already, go check out the NEW shchedule on my profile. This update will stay in thursdays but will be every other thursday. Sam thing with my story baby daddy but on Mondays. I believe all the rest of my stories have switched dates compltely.