Chapter 12- The truth

"Be with Ni. He makes you happy and you make him happy. I can see it in both your faces. Maybe in the future we might work out but for right now, be with Nialler." Liam said. "Liam, I don't know, I felt sparks when we kissed. I feel it with Niall too but I don't know." I put my head on his shoulder. "Do the girls know?" "No, I havent told them." "You need to tell them." "What?" I picked up my head and looked at him."You need to tell the girls about the kiss and the picture. They might help you." I just nodded, knowing he was right. "Does Niall know the picture was taken before we started dating?" I asked. "I told him but he doesnt believe me since Louis sent the picture to me after you guys started dating. You need to tell him Lou." I sighed, knowing he was right.
          "Let's go inside. I need to talk to the girls." I finally spoke up. Liam nodded. "Let's go." He replied. I got up and walked fastly to the front door, before I broke down. "Hey." Liam said and I stopped. "Look at me. Right at me." He walked over to me, and put his hands on my cheeks.(A/N- High School Musical reference. I HAD TO. HSM IS LIFE. Okay I'm done.) "Everything will be okay. Im always here for you." He kissed my forehead and engulfed me into a giant hug. 

            We walked inside and everyones eyes were on us. "Macie, Laura." I said, motioning to  upstairs. They got up and we walked upstairs. "Okay, what the hell happened." Laura asked. Niall was almost in tears down there." Macie added. "Its a long story." I said, sighing. The girls sat down on my bed and I sat agianst the wall. "Well, Right before Niall and I started dating, Michael wanted to hang out. So we met at the park , just the two of us and he brought a joint. We smoked it.  Long story short, I got high and wanted some Starbucks. So we went to Starbucks and Liam called asking where I was. I told him I was at Starbucks with Niall. He wanted to come and I told him no. We started arguing on the phone. Michael herd the whole thing since we were in the car. He told me to send Liam his address and he could meet us at his house. So I told him and hung up and sent him Michael's address. I asked if he brought any more weed and he did. So we smoked in the car. I got so high. We met Liam at Micheals house and Louis was in the car. We all went in the house and Liam knew right away that I was high because of the way I was acting and my eyes were red.  They took me home and I was coming onto Liam the whole time because he smelt really good. I ended up kissing him right before we got out of the car and Louis snapped the picture. Once I heard the snap, I realized what I was doing and immediately ran inside. I heard them call my name but I didnt care. I felt like I cheated on Niall but we weren't even dating then." "Girl. This is what you get for being a hoe all this time." Macie said. "I know. And I regret it." "You need to tell Niall the story." Laura said. "I know I do. I just don't know how to." "Just tell him how you told us. Just tell him the truth." Macie said. I nodded, putting my head on my knees. "Do you want us to go get Niall?" Macie asked. "Yeah." I said and they got up and left.
       "Lou." I heard a knock on the door and Nialls voice. "Come in." I was now sitting on my bed and Niall sat down next to me. I had no idea where to start. "I have no idea where to start." I said looking down at my legs. "Just start from the beginning." He said and put hand on my thigh. I tolf him the whole entire story.

•••• Niall's P.O.V •••• (Didn't expect this, did you ? 😂)
          I'm just so shook (A/N- lowkey just read that in Ricky Dillon's voice😂. (Was I the only one??😂)).
about this whole thing, I don't know what to do. I'm not going to break up with her. Sure I'm upset but I understand it happened before we were a thing. 
••••

(A/N- I fixed this chapter and the last chapter.)