Chapter 15- Drunken secrets

"Harry!! Get the fuck off of me!" I yelled the same phrase for the 10th time tonight. "Never!" He yelled wrapping his arms around my neck. "Someone help me!!" I yelled. "I got you fam" Zayn yelled and grabbed Harrys leg making me slide off the couch and onto the Harry on the floor. Zayn lost his balance and fell on top of me. "DOG PILE!!!!" Louis yelled. 

"I hate you guys." I said getting off of Harry on the floor. I was under 4 heavy guys for 10 minutes.  Not fun. I looked up and realized Macie and Laura were videotaping the whole thing. Theyre all going down except Harry. Harry and I on a team together. Oh yeah this will be fun.

"HAROLD! I need to talk to you." I said in the middle of our group game of apples to apples. Weve litterally been playing the last two hours. He looked up waiting for me to talk. "Upstairs stupid ass." I said getting up and going upstairs with Harry hot on my tail. 

"Whats going on?" Harry asked sitting on my bed. "Were gonna make a plan and get everyone back for the dog pile they created earlier and videotapped." "REVENGE!?" Harry yelled. "Yes! Now shush it before they know!" "FIne. Whats the plan." He whispered. "Well I know Niall falls asleep early and right away if I lay down with him, Laura goes to bed hella early and Macie is a hard ass sleeper. I figured we can get them in their sleep." "I have an idea!" "What?" "How about we get Macie somewhat drunk and when she goes to sleep ill sleep in the bed with her and when she wakes up shell think we had sex." "Perfect! Your smart Hazza! Ill put some makeup on her neck when shes asleep so it looks like she has a hickey. We just gotta figure out how to get her drunk." "Idea!" I raised an eyebrow shocked. Harry having two ideas. "We get Liam or Zayn go buy some alcohol and we start playing spin the bottle. They dont kiss they take a shot." "Two good ideas in a row. Who are you? And I got an idea for the other two." I smirked.

"We got the alcohol and the food!" Liam yelled carrying in the alcohol and 3 bags and Zayn following him with 5 pizzas. Everyone went into the kitchen and started getting some pizza, wings and chips.

Time lapse to the game

"Okay Im confused. We get to choose between the fridge and a shot?" Macie asked. "Not exactly. Ill explain this once more. Say I have the bottle to spin.I dont want to spin it so I take a shot and my turns over. But i do spin it and say it lands on Liam. Im not gonna kiss him so Liam chooses something in the fridge for me to eat or drink. "OH!! That makes sense now!" Macie said and everyone laughed. "Now get off of Nialls lap cuz that isnt fair." Macie said hitting my arm and I just glared at her. I gave Niall a peck on the lips and sat down next to him.

"My lips have been raped enough tonight. Give me the bottle." Macie said reaching as far as she can to the bottle of alcohol. Liam gave it to her and no joke, she drank an inch of it. Weve gone through 4 bottles of alcohol. Were halfway done with the 5 one and Niall, Liam, Macie, and Louis are extremely intoxicated. Laura didnt drink at all. Tonight is going to be fun. Its about 10 oclock and I could tell Laura was getting tired. 

I got up and grabbed Lauras hand and went upstairs to my room. "Lay down and ill get you some water and some pills for in the morning." I went down stairs and Louis was sitting on Macies lap in a full on makeout session. Woah. My eyes. "When I come back down were ending this game!" I yelled walking back upstairs with the water and pills.

"Heres the water and pills. The games ending right now. I walked in on Macie and Louis having a hardcore makeout session. So it should quiet down." I explained to Laura setting the water and pills on the dresser. "Thanks Lou. And by the way, Macie likes Louis." She said laying down in my bed. "What really! Do you like any of the guys?" She nodded and turned red. "Zayn." She whispered. "I knew it! Wheres your phone." "Why?" She said sitting up. "Im gonna put his number in  your phone.""Lou, I have it already." She looked like she was hiding something. "What are you hiding?" I asked. "DO NOT tell anyone. Not even Macie for Niall. This stays between us." She looked right at me. I sat back down on the bed. I nodded, "I promise." "Zayn and I have been dating for 4 years." "What!"