Chapter 5 - Whispering News

So today's the first day of school but my parents said I shouldn't go because they were to scared about the gunshot thing. They left for work earlier this morning and told the boys they could stay for dinner later tonight. We all slept in the basement last night just in case more gunshots was happening. I think like two more happend in the middle of the night. I woke up snuggled into Niall. He looks so adorable when he's sleeping. I just want to fucking kiss him right now but I fight the urge to. I walked up the stairs to my room and took a quick shower.
When I went back into my room with only the towel wrapped around me, I saw all five of the boys in my room. Niall was the only one who saw my presence and when he did, his jaw dropped. But then caught himself and closed it. The other boys were laughing at something on their phone while laying on my bed. They finally realized i was in the room when I tip toed over and slapped each one of them on the ass, including Niall. They all got pissed. I have to admit, it was funny and quite attractive to see them all pissed especially Niall.. "Could you please leave my room so I could change?" I asked all the boys. All the boys started walking out.
Once I was done changing I needed to do my makeup but I wanted to see where the boys went. I glanced in the game room first and they were in there playing the XBOX360. Normal people would just go in there but as for me, I wanted to scare them. I went to my room and to the other door that was connected to the little secret room. I went through that door quietly and peeked through the other door, into the game room. Perfect, their backs are towards me. I barged in and jumped on Niall's back. He let out the girlest scream ever. Everyone started laughing including Niall and me. Once we all settled down on the laughter, I told them I'll be back later, that I have to do my makeup. Of course they followed me into the bathroom. One I finished what I need in the bathroom I went in the kitchen to make breakfast for the boys and me. They started following me but I asked them to go check on the puppies. "And please don't do anything fucking stupid that you'll regret" "oo she cussed! I'm telling" Louis said. We all just laughed and I told him to go fuck himself. He just glared at me and I sent him a kiss. He started laughing really hard and followed the boys up the stairs.
I'm going to make pancakes. I grabbed the pancake mix and started mixing all the ingredients I needed. When I went to get some sausage (A/N- I'm I the only one who started singing the sausage song? No. Okay goodbye 😂) the boys came down the stairs whispering, but I could tell they were arguing about something. "Do you need any help?" Niall asked appering behind me. "No I think I got it, thanks though" "no problem love" I could still hear Harry, Zayn. Liam , and Louis arguing about something until Liam appeared behind Niall and me. "Hey Lourdes, can I ask you something?" He asked kinda of nervous. "Sure, what's up Liam?" "We were wondering how many extra bedrooms do you have?" "We have one guest bedroom with two queen size beds, why?" "The boys and I were wondering , if we could just stay here instead if paying for the hotel, to help out, we could pay for the groceries while we are here." I probably looked liked an idiot right now, because I'm smiling so big, but who wouldn't if your favorite band asked to move in for the time being. "I think that's an amazing idea and I think my parents will be okay with it, but we still have to ask. We could ask tonight at dinner." "That sounds great, thanks Lou."