SEQUEL

FIVE YEARS LATER

{A/N, I am doing point of views in this book}

Nick P

Nick P.O.V.

Strolling out of the booth, I plopped down into the rolling chair.

"How was dat?" I asked, sighing. I stretched, yawning.

"It was pretty good bro, we done recording for the night, you can go on home to the wifey and kids," Sean chuckled. I nodded, standing up.

"What time tomorrow?" I asked. Sean thought for a minute, "Five, give ya a lil time with the fam."

Nodding, I gave him a quick dap before walking out of the room. I zipped up my jacket as I left the studio, getting into my car. I cranked up my Camero, driving out of the parking lot. The ride home was silent.

_____________

I pulled into the garage, shutting the garage door behind me. I got out of the car, going into the side door.

"Nichayah stop hitting me!" I heard Nichayan yell.

"You should shut up then, doo-doo head!" she yelled back. I laughed, going into the living room. They were standing on the fur rug in each others' faces.

"Aye!" I exclaimed, making them jump.

"Hey daddy," Nichayah smiled sweetly.

I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Y'all both need to stop," I said sternly pointing to them both. Nichayah pouted as Nichayan smirked.

"Where mommy?" I asked, sitting on the couch. Nichayah sat on my lap. Nichayan sat next to me.

"She in the bathroom, making a stinky," Nichayah swatted her nose. I laughed, nodding. I picked her up, sitting her next to me. I stood up, going to the hallway bathroom instantly smelling Maya's stankin booty ass.

"Damn gal, blowing it up in thea'," I knocked on the door. I heard her laugh, flushing the toilet. I heard water running before she opened the door.