ONE.

Maya P.O.V.

I slid out of bed, going into the bathroom of the our bedroom. I looked into the mirror, gazing at my messy hair and the hickies on my chest area. Sighing, I said.

"Damn Nick."

I undressed myself, stepping inside of the shower. I grabbed some shampoo, moisturizing my hair. Yes, I did take the weave out of my head.

______

Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist. I lotioned my body as I dried off. I chose to dress into a simple yet cute outfit: jeans, designer T shirt. I pulled my damp hair into ball on my head. I grabbed my phone, calling my mom.

"Hello?"

"Chayah, where's nana?" I asked.

"Making a stinky."

I laughed. My kids were a true mess.

"Well, take the phone to he-"

"Hello Maya?" mom cut me off.

"Your granddaughter said you were making a stinky," I laughed. She laughed.

"But I'll be there by uh.....three to get them. It's twelve now." I said.

"Okay, they have ate and everything. They just have to get dressed," she explained.

"Okay ma, see you in a little bit," I say before hanging up.

"What you doing in here love?" Nick barged in, startling me.

"Nothing, talking to moms...I gotta go get the kids, then take them out with me," I say as he wrap his arms around my waist. He pecked my forehead.

"Ain't it so peaceful around here? No kids.....just peace," he said making us both laugh.

"Like you said, don't do my babies nigga," I said laughing.

"Oh, so you stealing my words now?" he raised his eyebrows, backing me up against the sink. I smirked, shaking my head. He put me on the sink.

"I talked to moms duke today....she said she miss her grandchildren," he said, rubbing my thighs.

"Then you take them to see her Auggie pooh," I pecked his forehead, sliding off the sink.

"Maya," he said sternly. I laugh. He hates for any of his family to call him by his stage name.

"Okay Nick with the big dick," I said smirking.

"Shid, yeen never lied," he said, cupping his stuff. Letting him have his moment, I walked out of the bathroom laughing.

After handling his morning hygiene, he came back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I eyed the water trickling down his slight abs as he dried his hair off. My baby have truly came a long way from what he used to be.

"What you looking at?" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shook my head.

"I know you looking at all this sexyness, it's aight to admit it," he smirked.

"You know what, you sure are sexy," I said feeding into his ego. Smirking, he lay next to me still wrapped up in his towel.

"C'mon, satisfy ya man," he said biting his bottom lip. I looked at him, shaking my head.

"I have to go get your kids Nicholas," I say.

"What time?" he asked.

"Three."

"Bruh, it's only one o'clock, you got a whole notha' two hours!"

Straddling him, I start to kiss and suck on his neck. I then led a kissing trail down his neck, stomach.