TWELVE.

Maya P.O.V
"whatever," I snarled. Bahja bursts out laughing.

"Why being so hard on him? You know you love him as much as he loves you," Bahja said.

"I'm showing this nigga he can't do or treat me bad. I won't tolerate it," I said letting the makeup artist finish the last touches.
"I'm sure he gets it by now," she said shrugging her shoulders. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah maybe he does," I rolled my eyes, fixing my hair in the mirror.

Nick P.O.V.
I sat in my Lamborghini inhaling from the gas blunt. The Lord knows how much I love and miss my wife. Some shit I do without thinking. I exhale the smoke, staring at the front door of my mom's home. I got out the car and went into the house.

"What's up boy?" my moms said hugging me. "Man momma, I need to talk to you," I say. The look she gave me it was like she already knew---but that was my momma.

"Come sit," she said, patting the empty space next to her on the couch. I sat down. Sighing, I spilled everything out to her.

"Momma, I fucked up. The other day in the studio, Keisha bussed up and was being dumb thirsty. She even went took the initiatives to suck my dick while in the session-" my mom interrupted me.

"Boy you a special kind of stupid!" she said rolling her eyes. "I'm not done yet ma," I said, "Maya came up there for whatever reason, seen Keisha and all hell broke loose."

"That's what yo' ass get," she said. I sighed, running my hand through my hair. "Why would you insist on hurting that girl Nick?" she said annoyed. "I don't mean to hurt her ma, I don't mean it. I feel like a complete fuck up," I said, looking down.

"Oh no, this is not a pity party. You know mama gon' keep that shit all the way real. Way I see it is you love Maya, you keep slipping up. I understand y'all both young as fuck, but you MARRIED Maya. This shit is a commitment, you don't want her to divorce you, do you?" she lectured.

Hearing those words was like an elephant stomping on my heart.

"Hell naw mama, I love Maya and my kids with every breath in me," I said. "Well act like it nigga. If you love her like you say you do then let them actions speak for itself and stop fucking off. That's the problem wit' y'all young niggas, y'all don't understand what it means, what it actually is like to be in love and all about yo' lover. Y'all all about lust! Fucking every bitch and getting all the money. What do y'all get out of it? Nothing but a trip to the doctor and a whole bunch of babies," she said sparking a cigarette. I love my mama, don't get me wrong but these lectures is the last thing a nigga wanna hear.

"I need to smoke a damn cigarette nigga you done struck a nerve," she said, exhaling from the cigarette. I got up, going in the kids' room to see my son playing the Xbox.

"You gon let me join?" I asked. He looked at me, scooting over on the sofa. I sat down next to him, grabbing the remote. Don't ask, I don't know how his ass can play games at five years old. He be around his cousins, maybe they taught him, shit I don't know.

"Ima beat ya boi," I said, mashing buttons fast. He was mashing buttons fast, beating up my character faster than I was beating up his character. We was playing Mortal Kombat Komplete .

"See who won now, I beat you daddy!" he exclaimed after his character won. I laughed, nodding. "Yeah you beat me man," I said laughing. He got up, turning off the Xbox. He sat next to me.

"Daddy what's been wrong with mommy? She been sad," he said looking at me. The look in his eyes tore a hole in my heart. "Son, mommy and daddy been having some issues but we'll get it together. I promise," I told him twisting my pinky finger with his. I made this promise, I have to keep it.

Maya P.O.V.
"Woke up this morning three missed calls from my best friends...they ain't want a thing from me just calling to check in....just wanna tell you that you're special but you know it and you know it now," I sung in the mic as I sat down on the stool. Teresi informed me that I was booked to sing for the radio station 1025 KSFM once we arrived to Birmingham.

     "The crowd loved you sissy!" Bahja exclaimed hugging me when I left the stage. "Okay, thank you ma'am. Fifty hundred in all, exactly what you booked her for. Thank you," Teresi said, taking the huge envelope from the booker. She walked up to me, handing me the envelope.

"Their rule was you had to perform before they paid you 'cause they booked another artist I think named Young M.A. and she just did some boonk gang shit to them," Teresi explained. I shook my head as Bahja burst out laughing.

                                                                          Teresi

                                                                          Teresi

"Right," Teresi said. "That's why I'm glad I have you as my booking agent," I said, patting her on her shoulder. "I'm glad to be working for you honey cause some of these other wanna-be artists is a mess, I couldn't deal with them hoes. Ou, let me get back to my professionalism," she stood up straight, straightening out her jacket. "Teresi, I love you girl but we need to get back home I miss my kids already," I laughed. "To the car we go," Bahja said as we walked to the car.

        I knocked on my mom's door, checking my watch 3:45 a.m. She opened the door, rubbing her eyes.

"She's in her room asleep," she said, yawning. I walked pass her, going into my daughter's room that she had over her grandma's house. My princess was so beautiful laying there sleep peacefully in her bed. I laid next to her, cuddling with her. I soon fell asleep.

Hey you guys! I have so many ideas for this book. Stay tuned

VOTE AND COMMENT.