FOUR.

Maya P.O.V.

"Mommy, can I have some ice cream?" Nichayah asked, tugging on my shirt. I woke up, groaning while sitting up.

"Little girl, ask your daddy," I muttered.

She sighed.

"Daddy isn't here," she said pouting.

I frowned.

"Where is daddy?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. I sighed, getting out of bed. I go into the living room, seeing Nichayan playing his xbox.

"Hey mom," he grins, punching buttons on his game remote.

"Where is your daddy?" I ask. He shrugged.

"i think at work," he says.

I go into the kitchen.

"Did y'all eat?" I ask Nichayah as she sit at the table.

She shook her head.

"This nigga," I mumbled to myself. Nya came into the kitchen.

"Hey baby," I say to her, picking her up. She hugged my neck, and I hugged her back.

"What we eating?" she asked. 

"Ima cook y'all some breakfast okay?" I say, she nodding.

Nick P.O.V.

"Thank you," I say, taking the roses away from the counter. Leaving the rose shop, I hop into my car cranking up the engine. I blasted the To Pimp a Butterfly album by Kendrick Lamar before pulling away from the curb.

___________

"Hey daddy!" Nya squealed, hugging me. I kneel down to her level.

"Where is My-My?" I ask. 

"In the backyard with my brother and sister," she said. I nodded. 

Standing up, I went into the master bedroom. I set her roses on the bed, sitting the card I purchased and the bag of her favorite chocolates. I wanted to my make my wife smile. No real nigga is okay with their lady being on bad terms with them. Life's too short for that shit {A/N, Rest in Peace Prince!} 

I heard the glass door open and shut, hearing Maya's laughs. I'm guessing from the kids' humorous ways. 

Quickly, I left the bedroom and went into the basement. She was in for a surprise for sure.

Maya P.O.V.

I stepped into my bedroom, seeing roses. Beside the roses are chocolates and a card. Picking up the card, I read,

Baby, you know your man never wants you mad at him. Sexy chocolate bunny fucker. I hope you like them chocolates wit yo sweet tooth ass! Hey, can't blame a nigga for trying.             - the real nigga you married (;

The laughter was real. 

I couldn't blame him for trying. I guess I have been acting more on my own selfish emotions than working on my marriage. For better or worse, right?

Now to find my husband.

Nick P.O.V.

As I sat in the basement playing my game, I heard foot steps running from the hallways. The foot steps came toward the basement, Maya appearing in the door way.

"Turn off your game," she said, leaning against the frame on her hand.

I frowned.

"Why?" I ask.

She waved the card i got her with a smirk on her face. I chuckled, powering off my game console. She strutted over to me, straddling my lap.

"Thank you for the roses big zaddy," she said, kissing my neck.

"Maya..." I trailed off until I felt her grab my lil man through my sweats. 

"Lock the damn door," I say biting my bottom lip. She jumped up, locking the basement door. I approached her, holding her against the wall.

{A/N, I haven't been in a happy mood, y'all pray for me. It broke my heart that Prince Nelson died. Purple rain, purple raiin <3 love you Prince, RIP. More to come y'all....I need more motivation, I know ima get it}

vote and comment.