SIX.

Maya P.O.V.

This past week, Nick has out of town

This past week, Nick has out of town. He has a few shows back in his hometown, New Orleans. He'd figured that he would visit family while he was there. He's since returned but the kids aren't aware of him being at home. 

I sat in my car, waiting for them to jump in the car.

"Hey babies, how was school?" I asked as I pulled away from twins' private pre-school. 

"It was good momma!" Nichayan yelled. I laughed to myself. 

"How about you lil mama?" I asked Nichayah. "I got picked on," she scowled. I frowned to myself. "Who picked on you?" I asked, looking into the rearview mirror. I pulled up to a red light. Another car pulled up next to us, bumping my single "It Won't Stop". I smiled to myself.

"Some little girl, she said I was ugly," she said lowly, looking down. 

"Look up," I said firmly. She made eye contract through the rearview. 

"You are not ugly, you're my beautiful princess," I said. She smiled. 

"Thank you mommy," she said. 

"You still ugly," Nichayan said lowly. 

"Nichayan!" I snapped. 

"Sorry sissy," he pouted. 

"It's okay," she said. I chuckled. Moments like this were priceless.

Several minutes later, I pulled up to The Alsina Estate. I keyed in our code before driving up the long pathway. I pulled into the garage and turned the engine off. I got out of my white Mercedes-Benz and opened the door for the twins. We all went in the side door. The twins ran through the hallway, running their individual rooms. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a bottle water out of the refrigerator. I walked to the master bedroom and hung up my purse.

The TV was turned off and that's perfect because I have a surprise set up to show Nick. I laid on the bed, noticing he was in the bathroom, washing his hands. He came out of the bathroom and smirked.

"What's up ma?" he climbed in bed with me and planted a kiss on my lips. 

"Hi baby," I grinned. "I have a surprise for you." I grabbed the remote and turned on the ninety inch TV mounted on the wall. Nick held me close to him as my music video of my song "Sex on the Ceiling" began to play.

When the video was over, Nick smirked at me. 

"You doing sexy shit like this gon' make the twins a lil brother or sister," he said. I laughed. 

"Shut up," I said. Nick shook his head laughing. 

"But for real baby, did you like it?" I asked.