ELEVEN.

Maya P.O.V.

"Come on Nya and Chayah," I sighed waiting on them. We were in the mall, on some girl time type tip.

"Momma I'm coming," Chayah said, "Nya hurry up!"

Nya came out of the bathroom as she flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and dried them. I was on my phone, scrolling through my wedding pictures. I was only eighteen when I married the love of my life. I was heads over heels in love with that man, I still love him til this day. A tear escaped my eye as I drifted off into my thoughts.

Marriage, or any relationship in general goes through turbulence. It's up to the lovers to decide its fate.

"We ready momma," Chayah said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head, sniffling. Quickly, I wiped the escaping tears from my eyes.

I was tired of crying.

~~~~~~~

Nick P.O.V

I sat in front of my big screen TV, watching all of my sweetest memories in a slideshow. 

"Come on Nick, get out!" Maya yelled as I recorded her on the toilet.

"Oh nah bae Ima get this! Watch out princess, let me record your shitty ass mama," we both laughed hysterically.

I chuckled. We were some youngins. I was twenty and she was eighteen. I loved her then the same way I do now. I just fuck up too much trying to be something I'm not. It's fucked up that I hurt the one I love the most.

"Damn man," I mumbled to myself running my hands through my hair. A nigga ain't perfect, far from it. I just need to get my shit together, or ima end up losing my baby. Man fuck, something's gotta give.

~~~~~

"Nigga you did what?" Niko exclaimed as we smoked a blunt.

"Yeah, I didn't intentionally though, the bitch just forced herself on to me," I said, shaking my head.

"Same shit happened here bro. You could have did something to stop her ass tho," he said, pulling from the gas.

"Practice what you preach my nigga," I said, pulling from the mid, coughing a lil bit.

"Nigga that's your ran through baby mama," Niko said. I sighed.

"I love your fucking sister to death dawg, she mad as hell at a nigga. I feel like I'm at stake like I'm close to losing her bro. MY fucking wife, man shit crazy," I said, shaking my head. 

My phone vibrated.

"What's up?" I answered.

"Nigga let's hit the studio!" Sean said over traffic. I'm guessing he was in traffic.

"Ight bet," I hung up, putting out my blunt. 

"Where to?" Niko asked.

"Studio." I said. He nodded. 

"I'ma give you a word of advice," he started, "make it clear that you're sorry to my sis. Maya can get bitter sometimes but I'm sure you know that shit. Do cute shit to make it up to her. I know you love my sis, and vice versa. And also, you need to cut shit real short with Kesha. Make it a simple ass hey and bye to her."

I nodded. I dabbed him up before leaving.

~~~~~~

Maya P.O.V.

Toni Braxton's "Breathe Again" blared through my stereo as I laid in bed soaking in my own tears. 

"If I never feel you in my arms again