FOURTEEN.

THE NEXT MONTH

Maya P.O.V.

As you all know, relationships are not easy. Nick and I's relationship is far from easy.

As I sit in this doctor's office, my leg bounces frantically as I wait for Dr. Stevenson to come back with some results. To try to ease my nerves, I stroll through pictures of my kids. My children are so beautiful man. I then came across some pictures of Nick and I. I froze in the moment. One specific picture showed us being in a happy place. In the picture, we were on a date.

 In the picture, we were on a date

I love my husband. This is my soulmate we are talking about here. My soul is bonded and tied with his. I don't think we would ever leave each other. Even if we were forced to.

I was interrupted from my thoughts by Dr. Stevenson knocking on the door and entering the room.

"Well, Mrs. Alsina," Dr. Stevenson started, "I have some results for ya."

"You are not pregnant. The vomiting has been a result of stress. I know with everything that you have going on, there can be a lot of stress that comes with it. Just try to indulge in fun activities that well relieve the stress," she said.

I took a breath of relief.

"Well, thank you," I say. She nods. I stand up and shake her before I walk out of the room. I leave the doctor office and climb into my Range Rover. I crank up my car before hopping on the interstate to head to my home.

------------------

Nick P.O.V.

"Dad, leave me alone! I'm having tea time with my dollies!" Nichayah exclaimed. I chuckled. "Okay girl," I said as I left her room and pulled her door up. I then seen my wife pull up into the driveway to go in the garage. I sat on the couch waiting on her to come in the house. While waiting, I spark a blunt of gas.

"So what the doctors say?" I ask as she walked in the door. She looked at me confused. "How did you even know where I wa-" I cut her off. "Maya, I know what's up with you love. Again, what they say?" I ask again. She sighed. "I'm not pregnant just stressed."

I sighed.

"Well Maya, we have to cut out the bullshit. I know I've done wrong by having another baby. I know that shit hurt for you to see. It tears me apart to see you hurt cause of my fuck-up," I said with a lot of sincerity. I meant every word. I noticed her eyes filled with tears. "Come here baby," I held out my hand to her as I stood up. She shook her head. "I can't Nick," she cried.

I felt a heart dagger.

"Baby, you can," I gently pulled her arm towards me, hugging her. She stiffed up in my arms as she cried uncontrollably. I just rubbed her back as I softly cried myself. A real man is gone show his true feelings, i ain't got shit to hide.

______________

Maya P.O.V.

I woke up in my bedroom being dark as I lay in the dark. Then, I turned over to turn on my lamp. I turned on the TV, turning on Pandora.

H.E.R.'s Every Kind of Way began to play.

Baby the sound of you....sounds better than a homie. I want you off my mind....and on me.

As Gabi continued to sing, the lyrics got deeper. I was beginning to be reminded of my marriage. I do want to love my husband in every kind of way. I just don't want to be humiliated any worse than I have already been.

He walked in the bedroom and laid next to me.

"Where's the kids?" I asked glancing at the clock on the nightstand. It was nine o'clock.

"They sleep," he answered, pulling from the blunt he was smoking. I looked at him. "What you been doing while I've been sleep?" I ask. "Tending to the kids and making sure you good. I got a couple chill days before I have to go to New York for a show," he responded. I nodded. "You have any studio sessions tomorrow?" He asked. I thought and nodded. "I'll see if my momma can watch the kiddos," he said.

I noticed the effort he was putting in. I liked it.

"Thank you." I said. He looked at me like I was crazy. "They my kids too baby, you ain't gotta thank me," he laughed.

Then Rihanna's Yeah I Said It came on.

We made eye contact. It's been over a good month or two since I've wanted my husband in the matter that I was feeling. But i wanted him. Right then and there.

I leaned in and kissed his lips. He hesitated and looked at me.

"Baby you sur-" I smashed my lips into his. I climbed on top of him as we played tuggle war with our lips. I bit on his bottom lip as I sat up and took off my shirt. He made eye contact with me biting his bottom lip. He was already shirtless showing all of his tattoos. I lowered my head to his chest, kissing all over his work of art on his chest. The kissing trail I was on led to his neck. Before I knew it, we were both naked.

Sliding down on his shaft, we both let out a moan.

_________________

Nick P.O.V.

I could barely believe this was happening. Maya rode on my dick like riding dick was going out of style. Her walls gripped on my shit so tight all I could do was moan. Shit, I'm a real nigga I give no fucks how something make me look when it comes to my love ones.

Maya bounced up and down on my dick so good, I had to flip her over. I was bout to buss fast, can't have that.

With her face-down-ass-up, I began to pound my pussy just the way she loves it. I know she miss big daddy. I sucked on my thumb and gently slid it into her anus. Boy did she get wet when I did that. The juices just came flowing like a faucet.

"Augh, shit daddy," Maya moaned as I pounded my pussy harder. I then stroked myself super deep into her stomach causing her to let out a small scream. I made her take every inch of me. I flipped her over onto her back, pinning her legs down. I stroked myself deep into her stomach. I stroked her so much that I felt her legs shake. I pulled myself out and began to eat her. I ate her like I meant it. I slid my tongue deep inside of her and flicked it. I felt her grip my hair.

"Oh shit," she moaned. I tongue-fucked her hard until her legs began to shake again. I came back up and pinned her legs back down, stroking into her stomach. This time I didn't stop until we both came.

_______________

Maya P.O.V.

I slid out of the bed to go to the bathroom and almost lost all feeling in both of my legs. My husband, my husband. I turned on the shower to hot as I walked into the walk-in shower. Little did I know, he was right behind me. He wrapped his hands around my chest, cupping my breast.

______________

Nick P.O.V.

As most can tell, I'm a nasty motherfucker. Like in our old days, i followed my wife into the shower.

Cupping her breast, I let one hand finds it way to my pussy. I inserted two fingers, beginning to finger her deeply. I felt her body get weak against mine so this was my opportunity.

Bending her over on the bench, I inserted myself back inside of my pussy. I began slowly, deeply stroking until I sped my hard strokes as the water ran across our skin.

_______

Okay y'all. I know I haven't posted in a MINUTE 😂. Bare with me. College has been a BOOGER! Yes I'm a college gyal been one for 2 years AH 🤪 (Megan thee Stallion voice).

Soooo. Where do you all think Nick and Maya will go from here?

LET ME HEAR IT IN THE COMMENTS!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

&& SHARE.

- Tayy Amor 💋