Chapter 3: Asking princess

Sorry it's been a bit but please enjoy and try to share this story or even let me know if you're enjoying it. Thank you -Tory

Harry's POV
Many would have thought by now that I could get any girl that I wanted, possibly even any boy I wanted. Though, that was the case with my princess, Louis. No quite the opposite to be exact, because he was quite a sassy guy. I did notice that he didn't ever yell at me for calling him princess, which makes me feel quite smug. I walk into the gym where I see Zayn and Liam holding each other and making out against the lockers like high schoolers.

"Dude, get a room," I spoke loudly. Liam shakes his head and Zayn turns and puts his hands on his hips, "you always enjoy the show so what gives now?" I cough and look around, "nothing. I just didn't feel the need to watch." Zayn raises his eyebrows then squeals, "Louis???!!!"

I freeze on spot and slowly turn around to see the one and only Louis Tomlinson. I take notice that he's wearing a white tank top type of blouse, with light blue jeans that should be leggings, sunglasses were set on top of his head with gold flip flops at his feet. It was a warmer day than most in London, and he made it seem like warmer. I get a slight nudge from Liam, "You going to go say hi?"

I shook my head and nodded. I walk towards Louis who looks down at his toes, look quite nervous which made me smirk. I like that I make him nervous, but I hope it's for the right reason. "Hi princess." as I winked at him and smiled. "Hi Harry," he murmured while looking down. I put my fingers under his chin and lightly pushed his head up to look at him. Blue meeting green once again, and my breath hitched at the beauty. "So, it's been a couple of days since we last talked and well.." he trails off and looks around the building before continuing. "I really thought maybe we could go out or something, but you never asked me out after that one time. Or am I getting the wrong signals? Oh my.. goodness this is embarrassing. I'm sorry, I'll leave" he rabbles as he turns to leave. I grab him and slowly pull him close to my body and he blushes a deep red. "Of course, princess. I would love to go out with you, but I have a much more "romantic" way to ask per say." Louis has his eyes wide and looks a little shocked that I actually planned something.

Zayn walks over and pulls Louis away to give him a hug. "Hi Lou!" Louis giggles slightly at his overly excited tone yet smiles just as wide, "Hi Zaynie!" "Let me say bye to Li. Then we can go to work!" Zayn says as he goes to kiss Liam goodbye. I look at him and I shake my head, "and I thought you came to see me not him." I put my hand over my heart as if it was stabbed. Louis giggles and puts his hand over his mouth and shrugs slightly. I open my arms for a goodbye hug and Louis looks at me with a tilted head before blushing. I slowly walk forward and wrap my arms around him. "Bye princess. I'll see you later." I whisper in his ear as he shivers. He stands on his tippy toes before whispering back in my ear, "we'll see about that, Styles." Louis walks out of my embrace and runs to grab Zayn before leaving.

A FEW HOURS LATER

I'm outside of Louis Tomlinson's apartment with a dozen roses in my nicest casual clothes. I look at myself in the hallway mirror before approaching his apartment door. I take a deep breath as I slowly knock on the door, I hear a faint "coming!" from the other side of the door. Louis opens the door and smiles at Harry. "Hi Harry! What can I do for you?" I smile at his voice and stare into his eyes; blue meeting green every time more special than before. I look at his attire as he wears cute little cloud pajamas and a pale pink shirt with his glasses on. He looks down at the roses, "for me?" I nod and awkwardly hand them to him, "uh yeah.. I came to ask you umm.. something." He smiles shyly and nods for me to continue to let me know he's listening. "well.. I seem to be quite in admiration for you.." he giggles and blushes "and I think it's time for me to proper get to know my princess." he giggles and puts his hand over his mouth before nodding again. "Louis, my princess, will you go on a date with me?" Louis smiles and nods before latching himself onto me for a hug. I catch both of us and I hold him a little tighter. "Harry.. You know I love the pet names but.." I look down at him for him to continue. "you'll have to be extra special before calling me yours." as he winks and walks back into his apartment. I shake my head before running my hand through my curls, "oh of course. I respect you and how you dress. it isn't meant to be rude and I'm not trying to like uh claim you like a toy. you are beautiful and I really do want to take you out," I rabble. Louis stands on his tippy toes and kisses my cheek, "yes Harry. I'll go on a date with you."
I blush and nod, "okay uh.. tomorrow at 7? I'll pick you up?" he giggles again before nodding and saying goodbye.

As I walk down the stairs to my car, I noticed how the grin on my face hasn't left yet. I start my car and drive away. I couldn't wait for my date with my princess.