Chapter 8: Boxing Match

Agh!! Guys, 108 reads is unbelievable to be honest!! Just even recently starting this book, I'm so glad people are enjoying it! This chapter is a good one and a long one :) Enjoy -Tory

Warning: Mature towards end

Day of boxing match

Louis' POV
I'm running around my room looking for the perfect outfit to wear to Harry's boxing match. I wanted to give off the impression: fierce and sassy yet sweet. It was difficult without being overly kinky or confident in the outfit. I groan and fall on the bed. I hear Niall walk into the room and laugh loudly. I smile at him and shrug while sitting up. "Having some troubles," Niall asked me. I nod my head, "it has to be perfect, Ni!! But I'm not perfect so it's hard." Niall shakes his head, "stop. You're perfect. Now what exactly are you looking for?" "Something that says 'lad in the streets yet freak in the sheets' kind of thing," I state like it's obvious. Niall hums before looking through my closet, and pulling some dresses out. "I say wear this black dress with silver shoes and jewelry," Niall says with a smile. I squeal and nod my head in agreement, "genius! I can't wait!" Niall leaves the room and I start to get ready.

Harry's POV
I'm getting some extra training like some motions before I go home. Liam is making sure I don't overwork myself, which is smart. I want everything to be perfect for my princess, Louis. I stop and drink some water, "Li, should I bring clothes to take Lou out to dinner in after the match?" Liam looks at me thoughtfully, "probably, just like shower after the match and such." I nod and pack up, "what if I lose?" Liam frowns, "you won't, Haz. Louis will still like you even if you did. Niall on the other hand?? Probably not." We both laugh at that. "Head home, Haz. Try and bring stuff to shower in after the match. Maybe if Zayn wants, I'll take Niall home even." I smile, "thanks mate."

RIGHT BEFORE THE MATCH

I'm getting myself hyped up when I see Niall and Louis walk into the building. I feel myself twitch, literally, at the sight of Louis. That tight black dress hugging his curvy body so perfectly. I groan and mentally yell at myself for getting distracted, but I knew I would always be distracted by him. I hear the music starts just as Louis takes his seat on the end with Niall next to him. I hear my walk on music come on, and I'm ready.

Louis' POV
It's the end of the match, and the match seems to be evenly matched. I don't want to see Harry get hurt but he looks so swift in the ring. It's about 3 rounds in, and you can sense that both fighters are almost done with it. Harry is sweating and his muscles twitch in anticipation. I like to think about how lovely he would look above me, and I giggle at my dirty thought. I see Harry punch the guy and he stumbles. "GO HARRY," I shout loudly. Niall is really into it, screaming and jumping. The opponent goes down, and Harry wins the match. I jump and hug Niall in joy. I watch as he smirks at everyone until he sees me, and I feel like the world stopped. He smiles and winks, green meeting blue. Niall pulls me out of daze, and leads me towards Zayn and Liam. I hug Liam and Zayn, "I'm so happy for him," I say. Liam smiles, then Zayn states, "he was so worried about losing in front of you." I giggle and then I feel sweaty arms wrap around me. I squeal but don't try running away from his embrace. Harry whispers in my ear, "let me shower, then let's get dinner?" "But Niall..." I slowly say. "Zayn and Liam can take him home," he offers. I giggle, "he drove. I just have to tell him." Harry smiles at me before going over to Liam and Zayn. I tell Niall, and watch Harry stalk into the locker room.

An hour later

Harry walks out, looking lovely in a white tee with nice dress pants. I smile at him, he hugs me tightly. He picks me up and swirls my body around, as I squeak and tighten my hold around his neck. "Congrats, Haz!" He kisses me softly, "thank you, princess." I open my mouth to say something before he interrupts, "I forgot to tell you. God, Louis, princess, you look absolutely stunning in that outfit." I blush and giggle, "thank you, Hazzy! You look handsome." Our lips crash.

Date Time

Harry's POV
I simply took Louis to my favorite place after I win, which is a pizza joint. Louis looks lovely, and I just can't understand how I got to be in his presence. We enter the pizza joint, hand in hand, picking out a booth. Waiter takes our order, and leaves quickly. I put my hand on the table for Louis to put his hand in mine, which he does. "So," I start, "thank you immensely for coming and supporting me." Louis smiles his breathtaking smile, "of course! Anything for you." Pizza comes and we walk about everything from family life to silly jokes to even simple things like favorite food and color.

It was around 1 am before I dropped Louis off at his house. I see him stand on his toes and kiss me hard. I bend down so he doesn't have to stand on his toes. The kiss deepens and our tongues are fighting each other. I have my hands right above his butt, while his are in my hair and pulling the locks. "Touch me," Louis says softly. I grip his ass with both hands and he moans, and I feel myself harden at the sound. I start to move my hand lower, and he whimpers. My hand rises the dress so I can touch his ass bare, and then, I feel hands touching my clothed cock. I moan and pull away, only to snap the thong before pulling his dress back down. "Another day, somewhere private, princess," I say huskier and lower than normal. Louis nods and leans his head on me, "why aren't we together yet?" I run a hand through his hair, "because I have something much better planned."

We say goodbye and one last kiss before parting ways. Completely missing him, hopefully he's missing me too.