Chapter 10: Hospital daytime

Niall's POV
I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital with Zayn and Liam. My leg is bouncing and I feel Liam place his hand on my thigh. I groan loudly and rub my hands on my face. Zayn slowly rubs my back, and I start to lean forward. "Baby, settle down. He'll be ok," Liam speaks softly. I get up and start to pace, knowing it's all my fault. Louis only gets panic attacks when things get out of his understanding. Ever since he was little, he had a mental disease that restricts his mind from understanding things that seem out of ordinary. Things that may ruin things from normality. I sigh and grip at my hair and tug. I feel arms engulf me, "sh, baby, calm down," Zayn says in my ear. I look up at him with teary eyes, and Zayn looks at me sympathetically. I turn around and notice Harry arrived. He's talking with Liam, and Zayn whispers in my ear again, "go ahead, baby. He's always there if you need him." I look at Zayn, "I need you too." I sniffle and Zayn kisses me softly but saying, "I know but he's your rock too. I'll handle doctors and you go be with Liam, ok?" I nod and walk to Liam. I reach Liam, and he turns to face me. Harry walks to Zayn, and Liam looks at me. "What's up, baby?" I start to tear up again, and Liam hugs me tight. I start to cry into his shoulder, "it's ok, love." I wipe my eyes and lay my head on his chest. Zayn comes over and I see Harry pacing. "Doctor said he woke up, and requested no one see him." I whimper and start to cry.

Harry's POV
I'm in shock that Louis requested no visitation. He's hiding from us, and I don't understand what happened. I look over at Niall and them cuddling him. I squat in front of Niall and ask, "what happened?" Niall tenses and Zayn shakes his head, "seriously, Harry?? Not the time." Liam adds on, "he's stressed as well." Niall looks at me, and I see emotion leave his eyes. "Louis had a panic attack, because he doesn't accept what's happening." I look at him confused, "not really my place to say, but hopefully Louis will forgive me." Niall says and continues to explain what happens in his brain and the rejection of unknown. I groan then stand up and walk to the front desk lady. "Do you mind if I can ask where Louis Tomlinson's room is?" The lady looks at me and smiles, "sure, cutie. You family?" I laugh, "something like that." She giggles, "room 114, but it says no visitors allowed." I frown, "but it's very important." She winks, "fine, hottie. Go ahead, but you didn't get allowed from me." I wink, "thank you." I look at Niall, Zayn and Liam, and see them sleeping.

As I walk down the hall, trying to look like I belong. I read the room numbers... 112...113..114. I stop in front of the room and sigh. I peek through the window and notice my princess looking at the window. I knock, and I hear a faint, "come in." I walk in and Louis look at me in shock. "Why are you here!!?" He says loudly. I see tears form, "I said no one is suppose to come here." I race to his side and grab his hand, "sh, baby." Louis shakes and I see the fear in his eyes. "What's going on, princess?" He studders, "m-my b-brain c-cann-not-t a-accept-t th-things th-that are, uh, n-not-t n-normal." I nod, "okay. So when things aren't the same, you reject it." He nods and makes grabby hands at me. "Princess, what's happening?" "Harry Berry. Come hold me," Louis giggles and sniffles at the same time. I get into the hospital bed and hold my princess close, "is my princess feeling ok?" Louis nods and kisses me slowly, "is Niall ok?" I smile and push his hair back, "worried about you but yes. Been sitting out there all day. Probably all night too." Louis huffs and crosses his arms, "makes me feel bad." He starts to cry softly and I pull him closer. "Want me to get him?" Louis nods. "Please."

As I walk down the hallway back towards Niall and the rest of them, I think about how close I was to Louis pulling away from me. I don't want to lose my princess. The first man in a long time that comes into my life and makes me feel completely happy.

Hope everyone is enjoying my story :) more updates to come !!!! Thank you aestheticxhoe for voting :) -Tory