Adventure Time!

^Keva Dress^

Today was a new day, last week was alright after mine and nicks little show.The kids loved me and I promised to visit again soon.

I got out of bed and walked over to my balcony.

Today was nice out in my oppion. The sky was dark and the air smelled of fresh rain ready to fall. times like these are the best to wonder around. I grinned and quickly sprinted to my shower, I hopped out and scanned my dresses. Finally coming across a long flowy dark red dress with a deep plunge and thin spaghetti straps and a slit going up about mid thigh.

I smiled and pulled my hair out of its bun and let my natural waves be, letting it give me that wild look I wanted. I smiled and left my room knowing makeup and heels weren't needed.

I skipped through the halls singing and decided to find lion and tell him I'm leaving.

I spotted him in his office five minutes later.

"Hey I'm out!" I smiled spinning around enjoying the flare of my dress.

He raised a brow.

"Where are you off to at..six O'clock at night?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him

"Dancing in the rain and chasing my tail?" I smirked.

"Alright, see ya later." He sighed.

I flicked him off and laughed.Twirling in my red dress I bowed dramatically and flashed out the room. I've been running in my wolf form for about,two hours now when I decided to have fun.

I shifted and sniffed the air and I seen them before they seen me.

"Hello boys" I smiled innocently batting my eyelashes.

They gaped.

"Alpha is expecting me, can you bring me to him?" I batted my lashes again just to be dramatic.

They nodded.

"Right this way." One said.

They led me towards a beautiful three story house.

"Right this way."

I followed them into the house and gasped. There was a fountain at the main entrance,the floors were a beautiful cherry wood. And the walls are nice soothing oak green.They led me down a few halls and stopped at two giant mahogany doors.

I looked at the guards and nodded.

Once the guards left I straightened out my back and my dress. Then I placed my hands on the door handles and opened them. That's when all the chatter in the room quieted down.

I scanned the crowd and spotted my mate sitting at the front of the pack dinner with a free seat next to him.

He smirked.

I walked gracefully to my seat and sat in it, on my way I caught a few clips of others conversations.

"Damn she's fine."
"I'd bang her"
"Who is she?"
"Is that the Alphas newest slut?"

I smiled at all of the topics and kept my head raised.

"Missed me?" I said to my lovely mate.

He leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Tons" he said then tugged on my ear with his teeth.

"Well I'm glad that I have such an effect on you." I smirked pulling my chair out and sitting.

"What do you mean?" He asked cockily.

I smiled.

" I came here to take my Luna position." I said.

The crowd gasped.

"Its all yours baby." He laughed. Then tried to kiss my lips. I turned my head the last second and he kissed my cheek.

"Good!" I chirped and placed a napkin over my lap as a pack member placed a plate in front of me.I opened my mouth to tell the pack the good, when somebody's annoying voice interrupted my soon to be speech.

"What the hell are you doing in my seat!?" Somebody yelled.I turned and looked at the person that dared to interrupt my speech.I found a five foot four petite girl with a caked face glaring at me.

"And darling what seat is yours?" I purred still sitting in my rightful place.

She shook under my powerful gaze.

"Nex..t..to...zee..k" she stumbled.

I smirked and splayed my legs across his lap.

"This Zeek? My Mate Zeek!" I smiled sickly sweet.

She gulped.

"Sorry Luna" she squeaked.

I smiled.

"Apology accepted, now leave and remove your stuff from my mates room. Its not yours and neither is he, its all mine." I said satisfied.

Zeek smiled down at me.

"As for you dear Alpha, you are sleeping on the couch." I said.

"Okay, there's a couch in the room." He replied cockily.

" well in that case the living room couch!" I stated proudly when his face fell.

I pinched his cheek and looked at hi-.. I mean our pack.

"Hello, I'm the New Luna, its nice to meet you all." I smiled.

Its time to claim what's mine.

===============[===========================°==============

Hello I hope you like!

Please vote!

😘VANA VOO😜

VOTE! 👍👎
SHARE! 📬📭
COMMENT! 📝