Luna is back

(Not Edited)

Keva

"Zeek" I growled.

"Yes baby, do you need anything?" He mind linked.

"Yes, you've had me on bed rest for three fucking weeks!" I shrieked loudly. Picturing his face scrunched up with pain.

"Doctors orders!" He said smugly.

I grinned and stood up.

"Alright, the doctor Also said that I was only carrying a strong pup just like its mother" I smiled down rubbing my stomach gently.

"Yeah, but he also said that the pup was the whole reason why your on bed rest. and that you had gone through some minor power surges and contractions during" he replied smugly.

I sighed.

"Alright! You win I'll stay in bed."
"Thanks, now I'll check up on you In an hour or so. I have to start a meeting for this war and keva stay in bed."

I laughed once he closed the mind link.

"Me stay in bed!" I giggled.

I swiftly made the bed and ran to the shower. I shaved and scrubbed until I was a bright red and my hair shined.

I smiled when I hopped out and smiled unto the mirror.

I ran to my walk in closet and searched for a hot but moderate outfit. Since I have a baby I can dress sexy but still mommy. And if anybody messes with us there is a punishment.

I search the racks and found the perfect outfit

I threw on a cream off the shoulder top. And black leather pants and black leather six inch heels.

I ran to the jewelry box and added two gold bracelets and a long feather necklace.

I sprinted to the bathroom as gently as possible Without jingling the baby and quick ironed my hair and gave it simple curls.

I smiled into the mirror in satisfaction.

With a few swipes of mascara and strawberry red lip gloss I was ready for some fun.

Alpha Zeek

"Alpha we have a problem.." Dylan dragged out.

"I'm in a meeting Dylan!" I growled into our mind link.

"Itsss...about the Luna.." He dragged out.

"She's in bed Dylan." I groaned.

You leave a pregnant women for a minute and come back with trouble.

"Well what did she do now?" I asked curiously. Also trying to pay attention to the meeting.

"Well... First she started and made breakfast for everyone. Then she reached at the daycare then to make things even better she started dancing on the tables." He laughed.

"She WHAT!" I growled.

"Hahaaaaa...yeah..Puppy Monkey Baby!" He cheered and laughed.

"Dah Fuck are you talking about?!" I growled.

All the heads turned to me.

"Sorry, I'm afraid that I'm going to have to take leave on this meeting.
It seems that my lovely mate is on a mission to drive me insane."
The men in the room laughed and nodded.

I quickly took my leave and raced to the kitchen.

"Wellll isn't this a surprise." I glided in and leaned on the door way.

"Zeeky Poo" she giggled from her perch on the table top.

"Care to explain what you are doing out of bed?" I smiled.

"Well.." She drawled out biting her lip.

"Dylan dragged me out of bed and made me sing the puppy monkey baby song!" She smiled.

"Dylan!" I growled.

"I didn't do it she made a bet and she lost. now she's trying to get me in trouble." He had a look of fear on his face.

I followed that fear filled look and found my mate mean mugging him.

"Keva, what do you have to say about this?" I raised a brow and folded my hands ready for her excuse.

"Well...we made a bet that I couldn't touch my nose with my tongue and well I couldn't. so in return he had me sing the song and that's how I ended up on the table.

And he cheated." She smiled with victory shining in her eyes.

"Alpha!" Dylan cried.

"Oii! She won the damn bet dylan. unless you want to hear her cursing you all day and be pranked a couple of times I suggest you drop it.

Everybody knows that keva always wins." I laughed at his look of fear.

"And as for you." I picked keva up and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You are suppose to be in bed."

"Nooo...nooo you always keep me locked up." She pouted.

I sighed and looked into her silver eyes.

"Fine we can watch a movie in the loft and cuddle and have the maid bring dinner down to us." She crinkled her brows.

"Fine...but only if we can watch Frozen!" She squealed.

"Deal" I groaned.

========================================================
Another update! Whoop whoop.

Now I'll update later, but till then I have to go for a dress for prom😘

Wish me luck!

😘Vana Voo😘

Vote👍👎
Comment📝
Share📬📭