Chapter 4

I pressed my hands against his chest, trying to push him off of me, but my touch seemed to just turn him on more as his kisses became more hurried and his hands gripped my body tighter. He was kissing me so hard that it was on the verge of being violent. This was not how I had been fantasizing finally being with him and I was scared so I did the only thing I knew. I raised my knee firmly onto his manhood.

"Bitch," he grunted as he rolled off of me and held onto himself. I stood up and pounded on the door before realizing I could just unlock it and open it myself.

"Hey!" I yelled, hoping to wake the other guy up. I think his name was Alex, but I wasn't quite sure. It seems like I managed to wake him up because moments later he came running down the hall dressed only in his plaid boxers. Scratching his head, he looked from me to James who was slumped on the floor and then back to me.

"What happened?" Alex asked while yawning, clearly not worried about James.

"James just tried to rape me, can I sleep in your room? I promise not to try to escape and you can even handcuff me if that makes you feel safer! Please, just don't leave me with him." I begged, stepping in Alex's direction.

"Psh, I didn't try to rape you." James scoffed, finally sitting up on the floor. His abs rippled at the sudden movement and I had to quickly divert my eyes.

"Close enough! Please, Alex?" I pleaded, giving him my best puppy dog eyes. Alex rolled his eyes but finally conceded.

"Sure, I promise I won't try to rape you. That's not my style." He said with a wink, stepping away from the door so that I could walk out in front of him. "James do you have a problem with this?" Alex asked, slightly intimidated by the murderous look on James's face.

"No, just make sure she doesn't escape." James barked before getting up and slamming the door.

"Alright let's go." Alex said leading me down the hall to the room beside the one I had originally been in. It was similar to James's room: it contained one twin-sized bed, but the room was smaller. The wooden floors were uneven and it appears that if anyone slept on the floor, they would be seriously uncomfortable. "I can sleep on the floor if you want." Alex offered, but I shook my head.

"Nah, it's okay. I trust you not to rape me in my sleep." I said laughing while climbing onto the bed, Alex following me. I knew I should be plotting my escape, but I felt exhausted. Before I knew it, I was sound asleep.

I woke up to something warm underneath me. I opened my eyes with a start and realized that I was laying on someone's chest, more specifically a guy's chest. I quickly jerked my body upwards to make eye contact with Alex.

"Oh, hey." I murmured nervously rubbing my arm, "Sorry about using you as a pillow."

"No problem," He said laughing it off, "Did you know that you talk in your sleep?"

"Oh God!" I exclaimed blushing. "What did I say?" I asked, unsure of what I might have said. I couldn't remember dreaming about anything, but that didn't mean much. Blaze used to constantly make fun of the things I'd say while sleeping.

"You didn't say much. Just that I'm so much hotter than James." Alex joked laughing at my shocked expression. "Just kidding! Actually you just kept saying the name Blaze over and over again." He corrected, his joking expression turning more serious. "You know I have a cousin named Blaze, he's actually coming over today. If you know him, then James might try to hide you."

"There have to be a lot of guys named Blaze." I stated, feeling uncomfortable, trying to figure out why I would have been saying his name in my sleep.

"Probably, anyways, are you ready for breakfast?" He asked getting up.

"Umm.... do you have any clothes that I could change into? Or a restroom by chance?" I asked, not wanting to stay in my skimpy black dress any longer. It's definitely been more than 24 hours since the party and I didn't even want to imagine what I looked like.