chapter 59

A man and a lady were having a couple dance on a slow music played and looked like they were at a very dark place where there was no light except for a bulb giving a dim light attached to the ceiling right above their heads...both of their faces were not clear due to dim light and they were being watched by two more eyes standing in the door and pointing a gun to the man dancing with the lady...the man with the gun was well heighted and had his own personality that was speaking through his way of dressing although his face wasn't that much clear but still his way of walking and dressing gave us a sign....without waiting any second he pressed the trigger of the gun and a bullet just escaped through the gun and took it's place in the the man's chest and he just fell conscious on the ground and got unconscious after few seconds...the lady ran from.there without making any sound and the man who shot the person was just staring at the dead man with all his anger and soon heard a knock on the door and saw a man standing as sign that he has witnessed what just happened...the man kept on knocking the door till Mr.malhotra opened his eyes and saw his ma servant standing at the door of the library and was knocking coz Mr.malhotra actually slept on his relaxing chair in the library..."sir woh manik baba or nandini bhabi agye hn.." the servant said or rather gave him information about their arrival..."theek hai tum jao main ata hun " Mr.malhotra replied and just tried to act normal after dreaming a horrible dream...he adjusted his coat and moved downstairs to welcome his kids who were back after spending 10 days in Venice..."daddy.." nandini said in excitement and hugged Mr.malhotra who just embraced her in his fatherly love and soon added manik in their family time and three of them had a hug full of love...they broke apart and Mr.malhotra asked "kaisa hai mera bacha or enjoy kiya k nahi.."Mr.malhotra asked from nandini trying not to sound worried and tensed..."ji main ne bht zaada enjoy kiya or main bilkul theek hun...aap kaisy hn..? " nandini answered him and asked at the same time..."ab mere bachy agye hn tou main bilkul theek hun.." Mr.malhotra replied lovingly..."acha ab khana kha lo or phir sau jana.. than gye hogy.." Mr.malhotra said..."nhi mujhy ni bhuk.."nandini said cutely..."dad woh actually hum ny plane mein hi kha liya tha.." manik said clearing his confusion..."okay okay chalo phir go and take rest..." Mr.malhotra said "goodnight " nandini said in her sugary voice "goodnight my princess " Mr.malhotra said and kissed her forehead after which Manan left for their room and me.malhotra smiled seeing them happy and prayed for their safety in his heart..."manik kya kr rhy ho " nandini said as manik hugged her from.back and buried his face in her hair which he calls his heaven..."kya matlab k main kya kr rha hun main tou bus whi kr rha hun which I love the most and it is to love my wife.." manik said the last words as a whisper in her ear and kissed her earlobe to which she giggled....."manik choro I have to go.."nandini said trying to sound strict but it was like saying to a deaf as ma in didn't move an inch away but just kept on doing is own work of burrying his face in her hair....nandini tried and at last freed herself from manik and rushed to change but stopped at the door of the bathroom and turned towards him as he said "bhaago bhaago pr mujh se kitna bhaago gi you have to come to me only " nandini gave a flying kiss to manik and went to change........after almost 10 minutes she came back and saw that the room was completely dark...she moved ahead calling out her man's name lovingly....she was now standing in front of the bed when suddenly she was pulled by a pair of familiar arms and she landed on the bed on manik's arm and both were now lying and manik placed few strands of her long hair behind her ear as they were blocking his way of seeing his angelic wife....."nandini you are way too beautiful " nandini blushed as manik once again addressed nandini as the beauty queen which she is....manik just kept on staring at her with his eyes full of love and nandini was giving a tough competition to tomatoes in being red due to his constant gaze.....nandini not Co trolling any more just hugged manik making manik smile from.her innocence and manik just embraced her in his love.....
Done with the update...hope you like it....with love from.humna..