Chapter 106

Nandini moved a bit in her sleep and opened her eyes as she felt something on her both feet...she realized that it was kiss from her most caring husband who kissed her feet where she had i juries due to the chains which were toed around her ankles..nandini sat ip lazily and smilingly called "manik" he looked up and saw nandini looking at him with much love..."I didn't mean to wake you up " manik said coming to her and hugging her and kissed her head as she buried her face in his chest..."it was just that I couldn't control myself watching you like this " he confessed and nandini hugged him even more tightly...."I feel the luckiest girl on this planet kyun k tum mujhy mily ho " nandini said still hugging him and he smiled on her statement...."manik mujhy bahar garden mein jana hai " nandini demanded "your wish is my command...chalo " manik said and picked up nandini in his arms and moved towards the garden...he made nandini sit on one of the relaxing chairs places outside and he himself settled on the other one...they were watching the sky flooded with stars when they hear their guard telling them of nandini's family's arrival...nandini made herself prepare to get bombardes with zillions of questions and instructions...in no time nandini was taken in a hug by her mother "aunty aram sy " before manik could say harahad said and her mother broke the hug on realizing her state..she kissed her forehead and asked her queations of how it happened as manik just informed them about her being kidnapped by soha but not detail today while nandini was sleeping taking some rest in afternoon..."I am fine " nandini said looking at everyone and passing them her toothless smile...."tum bhi na..U will never stop scaring us " harshad said and gave her a brotherly hug.." You remember na when you acted as though you fell and it was just done to make a fool of me especially on april fool " harshad said enlightening the mood but nandini only gave him a smile which wasn't her original one and only manik knew that..soon they left to their respective homes as it was 10  at night....."ander chakyn ?" Manik asked coming back after seeing them off...he stood behind her chair and moved down towards her face and she moved her face backwards resting it on the back of chair facing him..."kuch der or ?" Nandini asked his permission to which he just pecked her lips and blinked his eyes in assurance..manik brought his chair close to hers and sat on it...he took her hands in his and entwined them , she kept her head on his shoulder and both looked at the starry night...."1 2 3. .." Nandini started counting the stars like a child...don't know what happens but she sometimes really act like a 2 year kid which manik loves the same..."12.13...ufff" nandini continued but soon stopped making a sad puppy face to which manik laughed on antics and kissed her cheeks.."baby they are countless " manik said "I know " nandini said looking towards him while making an angry pout and manik kissed her pout turning her cheeks red due to blush and her heart beat faster due to his move.....
Location:- nandini's parents' home
"Mujhy pata tha , pata tha k manik nandini ka bilkul bhi khayal nhi rakhta...woh us ki care nhi karta...I'm sure k nandini sirf hamary saamny hi dikhati hai k woh kush hai..." Nandini's mom said entering the house and all listened to her as though they agree with her but harshad knows that manik is the best husband for nandini and he cares for her like nothing else..."aunty aosa kuch bhi nhi hai manik bht " he saod pacing towards nandini's mom when he was cut off by his mom "harshad tu chup kr..tujhy nhi malum..di theek keh rhi hain...manik is not for nandini.." Harshad was now angry on how his mom and aunty were ready to break the relation of manik and nandini who are the most persons to be together..."manik ny zaroor meri beti ko dhamkaya hoga isi liye us ny hum sy kuch nhi kaha.." Now it was nandini's dad's turn to say bad words for manik....if nandini would have listened to her family then she would have broken all her relations with them but they were lucky that nandini wasn't there......"aap logon ko ho sochna hai sochein but remember that manik and nandini are happy being together" harshad said in a stern voice and moved to of the house.."yeh larka pagal ho gya hai..he doesn't know lekin hamein tou pata hai na k woh acha larka nhi hai hamari nandu k liye " nandini's aunt (harshad's mom) said....
Scenes shifts to malhotra mansion
"Manik you know na I love you" nandini said..bow they were seated on their bed "I know and I love you too but you have to take this soup" manik said as he very well knew that nandini said just to convince him to not make her drink soup...nandini made a sad face and pecked her lips after which she opened her mouth to argue bit manik put a spoon full of soup in her mouth which she gulped down making cute angry faces.."manik you cheated or ab main bilkul bhi nhi peeon gi " nandini said showing him her index finger..."acha yeh sirf mere naan ka ?" Manik said making a sad face as she gulped it down on hearing him say that it was for him...manik cleverly made her finish her soup by saying this one for me , you mama , papa , daddy and again him to which she couldn't reject.......
Done with the update...hope you like it...So,what you guys think ? What nandini's mom is upto ? Till then keep commenting and voting..with love from humna